The College Basketball Post

Everybody need to relax and let the season play out. If you let hype misinform your actual basketball opinion maybe you should watch less ESPN.

They do. Only missing the two freshmen (Austin & Bullock) but they've been out all year so far due to academics.

Lot of experience, and Vegas has it lined at 5.5, though I can see a DD Kentucky win if Providence shoots the way they did in the Paradise Jam

Just hoping for an entertaining game/upset

Pretty entertaining so far both teams shooting good UK 3-3 and Providence 4-6 from 3

Sucks that Dunn isn't playing for us. Kind of shocked, poor kid tho w those shoulder issues

Providence only down 4 at half though after a really poor defensive effort

WE IN BROOKLYN! FRIARS!

Sucks that Dunn isn't playing for us. Kind of shocked, poor kid tho w those shoulder issues

Is his shoulder ever going to be 100%? Been giving him problems for a while.

Dakari Johnson is like Dajuan Coleman 2.0, both play below the rim. 

Missed the Memphis Okie State game. Was Smart off or just held in check? 

Last edited:
WCS was INSANE tonight

And Dunn was fine going into the year, fell hard against RIC in the exhibition opener, separated the same shoulder. AWFUL. He has played since and is a clear game changer when on the floor

WCS was INSANE tonight

And Dunn was fine going into the year, fell hard against RIC in the exhibition opener, separated the same shoulder. AWFUL. He has played since and is a clear game changer when on the floor
Got back from the game not too long ago, WCS really impressed me. The guy should go lottery strictly off of potential, theres no reason he can't be as good as Deandre Jordan. If Kentucky keeps improving as they have been, they should be a final 4 team. As far as the friars, we need Dunn (our MIP IMO) and Austin back ASAP if we want any hope of making it to the tourny and hopefully making some noise. Good learning experience for both teams

WCS has been very impressive, rim protection man, so important might will make him a top 10.

I also his basketball iq on offense is higher than people give him credit for, flashes some potential as a passer.

WCS :smokin .. How you guys feel about Marcus Lee and Dakari? And am I too high on Wilis? Feel like he can be a better verson of Wiltjer if he got mopre playing time.

My guy Ant Davis can't catch a break in the league :smh: .. hope this broken hand isn't a setback, he was BALLIN'

Smart was pretty frustrated last night. I was surprised at how the Tigers were holding him in check. He did seem sick, but he looked more frustrated than anything. He was getting fouled hard and being played very physically.

First win against a top 25 opponent for Pastner. 1-13 overall

This may be random, but does anyone know where I can watch the Lenny cooke documentary online??

Back
Top Bottom