The College Basketball Post

Dakari good but he still can't jump over Calipari's wallet

WCS is Tyson Chandler with better ball skills at the next level

Last edited:
Prather on the other hand has gotten better and better each year. If only he had an outside shot... I hope some team takes a chance on him in the second round

Better D from UConn got them back in this one. Shabazz scoring at will out there. We need to calm down on offense.

Bazz's development these past couple years have been so fun to watch. Kid works his *** off, nothing but props to the young bul. They have serious big man issues but Bazz can put a team on his back come March.

Bazz's development these past couple years have been so fun to watch. Kid works his *** off, nothing but props to the young bul. They have serious big man issues but Bazz can put a team on his back come March.
It really has been fun to watch. I remember he used to be Kemba's sidekick but now he's turning into the man himself. :smokin

Nah, if anything I am even more skeptical of this team.

Florida, a team that is without a core of players, kind of exposed us even more and we needed a miracle shot to win (again, against a team that aint at full strength).

They worked us on the inside and won the inside battle.

Our front court has been an issue all year long and the elite teams will straight up fillet us in there if that issue isn't rectified soon.

As good as 'Bazz and B'right are, I just can't see them continually carrying us. Someone will find a way to lock those two up and when that happens, it could spell trouble (especially come March).

I'm glad for this win, but they gotta do something serious about the front court.

Last edited:
Bazz tryna end his career as an All American and get drafted.

Didn't like his game at all when he first came to UConn but now? Guy is a player, love watching him.

Last edited:
Bazz
pimp.gif
 Used to hate his game, but he's grown a lot from D level Kemba imitations early on in his career.

Last edited:
I see what you mean but no one in the nation can lock up Bazz. In March, sometimes all you need is that one guy you can rest your shoulder on and Bazz is one of those dudes. At the same time I see your point cause with a few different breaks, they could have lost four games already. Still, the kid is a real PG now, like an NBA level caliber PG. That's the best thing you can have come March.

Back
Top Bottom