i watch that dunk like 10 times already
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I ran it back over and over ...
smh.gif
Sick.

Originally Posted by FreddyImperial

Tennessee-Martin could make some noise in the tourney if Lester is on...
co-sign. i'm hoping TN Martin gets a 16 seed (if they make it), because Hudson could give a 1 seed some serious trouble.
pimp.gif

Not as sick. But here's Paul Harris' sweet alley to himself from tonight. The commentary made this pretty funny to me. "That's called the"loose as a goose!".
laugh.gif

Yo PhiBalla, i hope your Flames win the Big South tournament. just for the possibility of Curry going off and leading Liberty to a tournament win. imagine thehysteria that would ensue!

I <3 MID MAJOR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, i can't wait for them to get started.

so i called the STJ game and boy was that an amazing game.

Down by 15 with 10 mins left to go in the 2nd half and Rob Thomas and Paris Horne take over and send it to OT. Then Justin Burrell slams down a monstertomahawk jam to ice the game and DOWN GOES GEORGETOWN!!!!!

ST. JOHNS RED STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Yo PhiBalla, i hope your Flames win the Big South tournament. just for the possibility of Curry going off and leading Liberty to a tournament win. imagine the hysteria that would ensue!

I <3 MID MAJOR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS, i can't wait for them to get started.

thanks but not this year, imo
tired.gif
(hope i'm wrong)...next yearthough
happy.gif
i think we're the third youngest team in the ncaa and we geta couple players back who are RSing because of injuries along w/ 3 really good recruits....Amazing what they accomplished

Big South is gonna be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alot of key players are returning

This is really the weakest bubble I can remember in a while. The thing about this year is it seems like all the "elite" teams are very flawed but theteams outside of the elite all see just so weak.

any of you guys think UNC or UConn can get tripped up early? i agree with what dude said above....besides those 2 and may be Pitt there is no other teamthat is really in their class....

Back
Top Bottom