The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by dreClark

Gerald
pimp.gif

WOW. Georgetown has to be this season's team with the most wasted potential. There is no excuse for their play this season, NONE. They need JT (give aspeech or something) to get in that behind for next season. None of them should be proud to be a player on scholarship. Absolutely disgusting their displaythis year. There is no way they win the BET much less two games.

What the $!#% is Syracuse doing? Its Rutgers.

Made a jumpshot?
grin.gif

roll.gif
This team is stupid. Alleys off the backboard against Rutgers when theyare only up 1.

we'll be fine for the future.

I NEVER believe the NIT is a good thing, but maybe can help out a little with this group.

This team has shaped up to be like the 04-05 team, instead of what I expected -- the 05-06 team.

YO! How that foul wasn't called when Douglass go that re... is beyond me.

And to top that off... they call that reach that put Gerald on the line afterwards.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Alright...this was a great post boys. I'm done for the year. This is my last post in this thread. I'll holla @ you dudes for the 09-10 CBB Thread. Keep up the good work fellas.
You can't stay away. This post is like crack.

Originally Posted by RellNye

WOW. Georgetown has to be this season's team with the most wasted potential. There is no excuse for their play this season, NONE. They need JT (give a speech or something) to get in that behind for next season. None of them should be proud to be a player on scholarship. Absolutely disgusting their display this year. There is no way they win the BET much less two games.

What the #%%+ is Syracuse doing? Its Rutgers.
Damn, dudes is going in on G'Town.
laugh.gif

I agree though. For this team to not even make the dance (barring a VERY deep BET run), is mind-blowing.
smh.gif

Nice off the boards from Flynn to Paul.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! How that foul wasn't called when Douglass go that re... is beyond me.

And to top that off... they call that reach that put Gerald on the line afterwards.
smh.gif

DF!!!
exactly, that play was $%!%+%% huge. Refs still treating Toney like he's some scrub and still giving calls to that +#+@! paulus

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

nobody in the college game should be getting superstar treatment.
Ya, but they DO, and since they DO, it needs to go all around.

Possible ACC POY should be getting those calls.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

nobody in the college game should be getting superstar treatment.
I'm not saying superstar treatment but you gonna tell me that this year players like Paulus and Scheyer should be getting calls that TDdoesn't even get
grin.gif

yeah, i understand your POV. but i honestly HATE BS calls of any kind in college hoops. i just don't like the idea at all.

Also it's not just preferential treatment, I just hate when refs decide to control games. Happens in pro and college ball. It's just a terrible way toplay a game. Especially in the final minutes. If you've been calling a game loose don't just all of sudden start calling ticky tack *#*@.

Dowtown and Gunna, Do y'all think NBA players should get preferential treatment or were you just stating the college game cause of this post.

Henderson is the truth, dude comes up big in the clutch. I really like what Elliot has done for our team. Singler finally playing strong, dude was playing likea punk for a while. But those FSU blacks are crack! They were getting shafted on some calls

Back
Top Bottom