The College Basketball Post

the refs are not gonna let udub lose
laugh.gif

is libby reffing?

the knocks on Hill here were/are dude aint worth a top 10 pick.

in most years that's the truth.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Let these fools tell it who aint seen an entire Arizona game all yr, Jordan Hill only Dunks.
tired.gif
Hill had a really nice set of low post moves when they played A&M earlier this year. He was looking good on the hooks and turnaround jumpers,as well as getting some layups and dunks. I was impressed by him...

"Whether or not the Duke player came over his back doesn't matter, it was a 50-50 ball and Singler wanted it more."

indifferent.gif
Seriously? I believe the fact that dude came over the back doesn't make it a 50-50 ball...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

the knocks on Hill here were/are dude aint worth a top 10 pick.

in most years that's the truth.
word? U wanna read that thread again.
Hill sucks, all he does is dunk. He dont do %++% else.
I really dont feel like quotin but its there.
All Im sayin, pass judgement when You have SEEN him play.
Sayin %++% based off ESPN hilights or rememberin him from his Freshman yr is doin him a disservice considering how much improvement and how much WORK he isHandin out this yr.

Honestly, I hope he stays for his Sr yr, because he is getting better every yr and I wanna see him Murder the Pac 10 next yr

Good Game Dub

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Let these fools tell it who aint seen an entire Arizona game all yr, Jordan Hill only Dunks.
tired.gif
Hill had a really nice set of low post moves when they played A&M earlier this year. He was looking good on the hooks and turnaround jumpers, as well as getting some layups and dunks. I was impressed by him...
exactly, He has worked on and improved his entire repertoire of post moves.

i dunno who said it.

personally I said he'd break out after I saw him freshmen year. Same thing to me with Meeks, thought the same but I don't think that highly of him asothers anymore.

But I'm not buyin into this Top 5 pick stuff. That's always my knock on him, his draft stock. i don't see it.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i dunno who said it.

personally I said he'd break out after I saw him freshmen year.

But I'm not buyin into this Top 5 pick stuff.
I aint goin at one person, its just the prevalent attitude on NT.
To say someone sucks that they aint hardly seen play. thats like a #!*%@ sayin Gerald Henderson is garbage right now based on him avgin liek 5 pts a yr hisFreshman yr.

anyone thats out my system, just glad some heads got to actually watch him play and bang and dominate vs allegedly another post presence

back to Hating Duke
sick.gif

smh.gif
SEVEN offensive fouls called in one game? I mean a couple of em were legit but a lot were outright flops or dudes sliding underneath somebody in the air.

Back
Top Bottom