The College Basketball Post

ASU bouta fall to WSU.
Big ups to my uw huskies for winning but watchin these PX games
and the officiating is just silly. Not to say its "unfair" because every
home team will get the advantage of the calls...if you heard the announcer
during the UW Zona game, he mentioned it was exactly the same situation
when the huskies played the cats in Zona, Huskies had 3-4 players fouled out
and 3-4 more in deep foul trouble similar to Zonas players today. Its that home cookin'
Harden just went up for that layup and that shoulda def been a foul on wsu but no call.. home court PX advantage haha
but atleast the refs somewhat keep it consistent..lol

harden fouls out for the second consecutive game
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

Seems like other than Washington and to a lesser degree CAL, everyone in the Pac 10 is playing "stall ball".
It's called motion offense and an emphasis on defense. Tony Bennett, Sendek, and Howland are leading the charge, and it's paid off bigtime for those programs. UW has always been run-and-gun since Romar came, because he fell into a lucky situation with the caliber of players he had to workwith. Then he tried to keep it up without ever putting an emphasis on defense and that's why his teams didn't do well the last few seasons. Now he hasthe athletes again, and guys like Dentmon and Pondexter figured out how to play basketball again.

Originally Posted by Wings90

smh.gif
Damion James. Just took Anderson to the post and scored easily, then put up a brick on a pull up jumper the next time down. He just doesn't get it.
laugh.gif
He sucks man... It's so frustrating watching thatidiot play basketball...

AJ balled out today too I see...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Basura $$! dude...

Marcus Thornton
pimp.gif

Blake back on the court and got BUSY...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Big game for Taylor too...

Another good win for the Aggies too... Beat Mizzou next weekend and they'll put themselves right back in the thick of the bubble hunt...

wow, the liberty/radford game was unwatchable
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i think i counted over 70 fouls and 85 foulshots
sick.gif
sick.gif

big art manage to finish w/ one foul
roll.gif

Those LSU shorts are cleann
pimp.gif

I wish UW didn't go to that 'wine' gold and coulda kept the goldenrod yellow they had in the 90's.
And how does Nike decide what schools rock the S.O.D unis and what schools dont?
It seems like in the PX, Oregon, USC, Zona, Stanford have the sod uniforms
while UW is sponsored by nike but have those goofy uniforms same as FSU's with some
sort of hexagonal dri-fit design under the mesh? and then im not sure who sponsors
UCLA or ASUs jerseys, WSU and Oregon state have some pretty boring jerseys as well..

Well so far my prediction is correct.

South Carolina WILL lose at Vanderbilt tonight.

Down 16, early. Already 4 technicals fouls assessed to our guys tonight.

Gamecocks headed toward a 20-point loss on the road.

So much for controlling our own destiny to reach the NCAAs.

Back
Top Bottom