The College Basketball Post

Refs.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at that travel by Scheyer and Duke.

I guess they get these breaks during the season and catch reality in the tournament.

capt.49549c130fc148d58a958a2207bbc907.clemson_florida_st_basketball_flsc110.jpg

I don't care how legendary he is, he's dressed like a *%!$*%+ bamma. Steve Harvey wouldn't even wear that ++$@.

*Dre...im about to have a epileptic seizure from looking at ur avy...

GOD DAMMIT!!!!

MOTHER *+*$##!!!!!

A;LDJF;LASDJF ;LAS;ILF AJOITWO!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I CAN'T TAKE THIS *$*@ ANYMORE.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Craftsy,

can't take todays game for anything. Nova/G'Town games have been UGLY. the two teams just clash.

If you can say take the middle teams out, can't I say take the bottom teams out?

Can't do it. It is what it is.

Whether it's the size or quality of play, it is the best.

ESPN has made it out to be better than it is, but we know they have an agenda and a TV contract.

You could take the bottom teams out, i was just stating... at the top and bottom, you guys are the same as every other major conference - a few winners, a fewstinkers. You just happen to have a bigger middle than the rest of the country because you're bigger than everyone else - dunno if that can really makeyou better. Most of these teams from 4-12 are pretty average on any given night.

Cardiac Cats lose again . . . another tough one to swallow at Rupp.

Gamecocks @ Vandy tonight at 9pm on ESPNU.

Too bad I think we'll lose. We don't play well on the road.

Dlo, i don't even know where to start.

LSwho just clinched our conference with a win at Rupp, the first time they've won there in 20 years.

we have to win the SEC tourney to make the big dance.

we're Pat, Jodie, a couple decent role players...and a pack of losers who wouldn't even get picked up at the gym i hoop at.

and if Pat and Jodie both bounce, we're $##$%@ next year too. maybe not making the tourney will bring them back.

at least BG finally got his head out of his $#$ and sat Porter and Liggins on the bench the whole second half, the half in which we played very well.

smh.gif
Damion James. Just took Anderson to the post and scored easily, then put up a brick on a pull up jumper the next time down. He just doesn't get it.

laugh.gif
Glad to see all is well with BCG in Kentucky...

(Yea, I know...go ahead and mention how we would still be irrelevant without him...)

nah, it's not even like that.

who do you play when everybody sucks?

i can't believe that one day, Michael Porter and Ramon Harris will tell their kids that they went to Kentucky on a basketball scholarship, and actuallystarted.
sick.gif
Poor kids will actually think that their pops was good.

you guys realize we don't have a senior on the team? well, technically we got one...who's on scholarship...and i bet no one on here can tell me who itis w/o looking it up.

Gillispie can't make chicken soup out of chicken +@%!.

Back
Top Bottom