The College Basketball Post

this game sucks on so many levels. both teams should be executed... i think nova has scored 1 point in the last 5 minutes of play. talk about clutch.

Nova
indifferent.gif

Fools were bound to catch an L soon especially after sneaking by Depaul the other day.

indifferent.gif
at Nova's pathetic execution there... and the general pathetic execution of this game.

that "BIG East Basketball" whoa now!!!
eyes.gif

Yeah, %+@! Cleve St.

And %+@! Nova too.

Time for Gody v Thabeet pt 2

I smell a demolition of ND.

Save that stuff. It's the best league in the country.

More proud of this team than I have been all year.

Thank god we took Chris instead of Scottie.

did thabeet just nail a 15 footer?

he gets a lot of lift on his j for someone 7'3" 270 lbs.

most players over 7 feet barely leave the ground.

I'm actually not mad at all about this loss especially if it helps G-Town get into the 64. That Double Bye would've been nice and it's stillpossible but this team is still 10x better right now then they was 3 months ago.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

did thabeet just nail a 15 footer?

he gets a lot of lift on his j for someone 7'3" 270 lbs.

most players over 7 feet barely leave the ground.
there's no point.. not like he'll get blocked.

Dre,

whats really good with NC? I'm trying to watch that ND/UConn game but I'm stuck watching this UVA/Wake game.

Why can't yall get raycom on my30 like everyone else.

Why Mike Brey kept Tyrone Nash on the bench forever is puzzling.

he's not great, maybe not even good...but he has size and one thing nobody on that team has -- athleticism.

Lol @ the kid at the Creighton game gettin the boot.

Save that stuff. It's the best league in the country.
only b/c it's the biggest...
laugh.gif

take the middle 5 teams out, slide the bottom teams up in their place and that conference looks like everyone else allen... you know it as well as i do thatgame today was a travesty, and one of those teams (the home team) was playing at home (or close enough) and supposed to be one of the top teams in theconference.
grin.gif

Uconn, Pitt, L-Ville... all nice. everyone else? mediocre.

I miss the good ole days of UCONN unning. this half court mess is troubling. and has them relying on guys who are scorers and not shooters, to make clutchbaskets.

I just cant see UCONN getting past the sweet 16.

Craftsy,

can't take todays game for anything. Nova/G'Town games have been UGLY. the two teams just clash.

If you can say take the middle teams out, can't I say take the bottom teams out?

Can't do it. It is what it is.

Whether it's the size or quality of play, it is the best.

ESPN has made it out to be better than it is, but we know they have an agenda and a TV contract.

Back
Top Bottom