The College Basketball Post

Lyles is firmly planted in the lottery.

Late first? I seriously doubt that.

Last edited:

Rumors going around that Perry Ellis might go pro 
indifferent.gif

...I won't believe it until I see it, DX doesn't even have him getting drafted right now. 
Perry Ellis would make a TON of money in Europe.

Dude would be perfect over there so I dleaving is not as dumb as you might think.
Great point.

Just ready for next season. Damion Lee comes home to Maryland, we make a run to the final 4. Just look at this potential lineup.

PG: Trimble
SG: Lee
SF: Layman
PF: Carter Jr
C: Stone

On paper, that's one of the best starting 5's in the game.

Morris twins were way better than Lyles coming out of college tho

I said that cause it seems like its gonna take 4 or 5 years for him to become serviceable andit has to be the right team to keep him

I mean theres def room for work but i think he has a nice all around game. Def can work off the dribble and has a mid range game. Nice defender too.

I dont see why Dakari Johnson wants to enter the draft, he should have went last year then when he emerged once WCS was out in the first rd of the tourney. He looked super soft this last half of the season and missed way too many bunnies

I said that cause it seems like its gonna take 4 or 5 years for him to become serviceable andit has to be the right team to keep him
I'd disagree. There's NOTHING they did on a level that Lyles can't. 

If he goes anywhere but Kentucky and is a #1 option...we aren't even having this conversation.

Kaminsky might not get drafted too high but I bet he becomes a much better pro than half the guys who get picked before him

I don't think you've seen the real Lyles then, don't let his role at Kentucky fool you.

@GaryBedore: Cliff Alexander is leaving KU for the draft a source within the hoops program tells me. Expect an official announcement very soon. #kubball

I'd disagree. There's NOTHING they did on a level that Lyles can't. 

If he goes anywhere but Kentucky and is a #1 option...we aren't even having this conversation.

The fact that he went to kentucky is somewhat a blessing and a curse, he enjoyed alot of team success but his individual talent was overshadowed

While the Morris twins were at the forefront of that Kansas team that season

I hear yall tho, I just think with his skill set he will barely see the floor and it will lead to him potentially lead him out of the league

Not that many teams he could play for, so i feel if he isn't picked by certain teams he's doomed from the get

Back
Top Bottom