The College Basketball Post

I know odds don't mean **** but still....
pimp.gif
:pimp: :pimp: Maryland BYKE!

I saw it after they had left the monitor, and actually thought about, is it in my prerogative to get up, run over to the table, buzz the buzzer, and tell them to come back and look?”

Also is this guy, the head of basketball officiating, really saying I saw it went off Duke but didnt know if I should tell anyone? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

:smh: :smh:

All should be demoted to DIII girls basketball

DSR back at gtown after he said he was going to go pro. Next years gtown squad will be really good

Nbadraft.net is the most consistent though. DX and Chad ford are always way off and try to do too much to shake things up. Draftnet pretty is almost a mirror of how the drafts shake out.

Your boy Chad ford had Chris Walker listed as an SF and in the lottery lol. The amateurs seem to get it right.
NBA Draft.net is just consistently bad 
laugh.gif
. Hasn't been a legit site in years. 

[quote name="quise2024"][quote name="hometownhero"]Kinda almost nearly looking forward to see if UCONN gets challenged tonight. [/quote]
[/quote]I'm saying. :lol:

Marcus and a few others need to hit the weights too.
he definitely needs to be more aggressive. I know with his foot injury it's easier said than done but the start of next season he needs to attack. He's too passive in the first half and parts of the second. I don't care if he averaged 0 assists, if unc is racking up W's because of his aggressiveness on offense i'll be satisfied. 

Watching this random HS slam dunk contest, Rayjon Tucker, Derrick Jones and Prince Ali 
eek.gif

Derrick Jones wingspan has to be like a pterodactyl 
eek.gif
 does not look real, his hands touch his shins 

unc needs more consistency. huge expectations for next year, but I'm not really convinced right now. The team as a whole needs more heart. Also need someone to step up as a scorer who has that killer instinct. My guess it might be justin jackson. 
I think  a healthy Pinson is going to make a difference next year. He was coming on before the injury.

Last edited:
uconn stacked, aint even fair :smh:
nd is a damn good team, too

officiating been on point

Last edited:
KML is a load. has too many skills
how do you even guard that lady

Last edited:
Fell asleep with about 5 minutes in the first quarter last night. Good thing.

Still and forever will be ****k Duke. My shooters know what it is :nerd:

Quarter??? Ur better than THAT Amp lol.

I'm quickly becoming an old man :frown:

IU has the best 1-4 returning next year, just still lacks reliable bigs/Crean. Headed for a Sweet 16 and another two years of Tommy boy :smh:

Also, I think if the Wizards job is there, Cal pulls the trigger this summer.

Everything would have been okay, but it's way better than that now. :lol:

I think IU is Top 10.

Back
Top Bottom