The College Basketball Post

There's literally 0 reason that Tyus Jones should come back. Unless he loves college and is willing to cost himself mills

idk idc i was jus amkin a joke about it. I dont see why he wouldnt go some team will draft him just cuz of his name

Both the other brothers are trash

You been sayin' some wild shhh over the last 20 pages or so my dude :lol:

My man is going to the Army after graduation, he knows he's not sniffing the league.

It's still unreal that Duke claimed it last night. The blue flourish :pimp:

@AdamZagoria: Manhattan's Ashton Pankey tells @SNYtv he's leaving school to go pro.

@BenStandig: Huh. Well, Georgetown just announced he's going. Hmmm. RT @nbadraftblog: @BenStandig Think Josh Smith pulled out of Portsmouth
Yeah he isn't playing and is back at home for awhile. Jabril Trawick was invited and is playing. Also, hearing DSR may re-consider entering the NBA draft.

Miles and mason both can hoop. Not stars but they are nice. Marshall ehhh not so much. I don't think he would fare well in the league if a team were to take him because of his name

Rumors going around that Perry Ellis might go pro 
indifferent.gif

...I won't believe it until I see it, DX doesn't even have him getting drafted right now. 

after seeing the game last night again, if i'm the knicks I don't want okafor with the number 1 pick, too high of a risk. His offensive skill set can only take him so far. Plus when kaminsky put a body on him he wasn't able to adjust to his length and size and put up bad shots. Imagine him banging in the paint with the likes of noah, davis, and drummond 
sick.gif

One game making ya'll make these types of assumptions?

If GM's did this...Shabazz Napier would have been a top 5 pick.

after seeing the game last night again, if i'm the knicks I don't want okafor with the number 1 pick, too high of a risk. His offensive skill set can only take him so far. Plus when kaminsky put a body on him he wasn't able to adjust to his length and size and put up bad shots. Imagine him banging in the paint with the likes of noah, davis, and drummond :x

Bro his offense will be good, thats the only part of his game that is for certain. If his back is to the basket he will put up points

Everything else is suspect, his jumper, rebounding and defense

Towns is more safe, he may never develop his offense but his defense is legit, and he shown flashes of good offense in the tourney

What do you value more a body of work or a single game

He struggled against Kaminsky but Jahlil dominated their first matchup

Edit: well should t say dominated but he scored at will

Last edited:

One game making ya'll make these types of assumptions?

If GM's did this...Shabazz Napier would have been a top 5 pick.
okafor's defense has been suspect all year so there's no surprise with that. All i'm saying is when okafor was inside with another top 15 big man in the draft he didn't perform all that great. Kaminsky worked him far too many times. If youre supposed to be the number 1 player off the board shouldn't you preform as such on the biggest stage? The whole tournament he rarely showed up. 

Rumors going around that Perry Ellis might go pro :stoneface:

...I won't believe it until I see it, DX doesn't even have him getting drafted right now. 

Perry Ellis would make a TON of money in Europe.

Dude would be perfect over there so I dleaving is not as dumb as you might think.

Last edited:
after seeing the game last night again, if i'm the knicks I don't want okafor with the number 1 pick, too high of a risk. His offensive skill set can only take him so far. Plus when kaminsky put a body on him he wasn't able to adjust to his length and size and put up bad shots. Imagine him banging in the paint with the likes of noah, davis, and drummond :x

Dog you a flat out hater

way i judge jah, how did he perform in the last few minutes of the game when duke needed baskets? well, he made shots. missed a free throw or two, but he made plays down the stretch. that's what i care about, close game, how does a guy close things out.

Last edited:
6 points against utah, 9 against gonzaga, 10 in the championship game. When bothered by stronger and longer bigs he rarely shows up. 

Back
Top Bottom