The College Basketball Post

way i judge jah, how did he perform in the last few minutes of the game when duke needed baskets? well, he made shots. missed a free throw or two, but he made plays down the stretch. that's what i care about, close game, how does a guy close things out.
Exactly. Dude is a great nba prospect. Great hands, feet, willing passer and moves on the block. Everybody tjat comes into the league struggles to the adjustment of playing D. And dude is really questioning his rebounding?

Dog you a flat out hater
take it as you see it. when he played unc he WORKED meeks and all of our bigs. I knew he was special. I'm saying as of now since his season his over theres flaws in his game. I've been seeing scouts compare him to a bigger and stronger duncan..

imma knicks fan and really hope we get a pick 2-4 range or just dont grab OK4. I don't want any big man #1 pick who doesn't play defense/have defensive instincts, rebound (especially with his size), plus the fact he can't hit free throws right now. I may be wrong but i think some of you are overvaluing OK4 and his immediate impact he's gonna have in the league. Give me Towns or Russell

Last edited:
jahlil went up against the player of the year. legit nba prospect with pro-level moves
if anything...tank for frank the tank

but serious, jahlil needs to get in better conditioning, stop with the silly fouls, and play some semblance of defense. dude is raw but will be thrown into the fire and get heavy minutes on a bad team. no better way to learn. sink or swim

Last edited:
jahlil went up against the player of the year. legit nba prospect with pro-level moves
if anything...tank for frank the tank

but serious, jahlil needs to get in better conditioning, stop with the silly fouls, and play some semblance of defense.
hawks gonna be dirty when they draft tank.

Tyus isn't ready for the NBA, his game will not transition well, and I'm a Duke fan. As stated, his stock is sky high, he should leave now.

I really like the PG from Ohio State, forgot his name, he's the real deal.

lol. who in here said okafor can't make post moves. If anything everybody is agreeing his post game is the best part of his offense. 

okafor's defense has been suspect all year so there's no surprise with that. All i'm saying is when okafor was inside with another top 15 big man in the draft he didn't perform all that great. Kaminsky worked him far too many times. If youre supposed to be the number 1 player off the board shouldn't you preform as such on the biggest stage? The whole tournament he rarely showed up. 
Frank Kaminsky gave damn near the exact line to Towns two nights before. So do you not want him either?

Might as well grab Kaminsky with a top 4 pick.

Last edited:
Frank Kaminsky gave damn near the exact line to Towns two nights before. So do you not want him either?

towns went to work though when had the chance, he just dodnt get the hardly in the 2nd half

depending on kaminsky's combine it wouldn't be a reach to snag him in the top 4 like you might think. 

depending on kaminsky's combine it wouldn't be a reach to snag him in the top 4 like you might think. 

NAH MAN.. NAH........ In the league..... He will be too slow to beat defenders off the dribble........ But if you get him in the 12-17 range.. I can't be mad

highest Kaminsky goes is 9. no way you take him over:

towns
okafor
russell
mudiay
winslow
wcs
heonzja
stanley johnson

Back
Top Bottom