The College Basketball Post

Cornell beating Cuse?? SMH... I know it's early but stlll such a good start don't let this ruin you..

On the other hand.. Jeff Teague is playing Horrible!! Bring in Ishamail for a while Please!

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Duke's a bunch of whispering eyes.

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cold blooded G
laugh.gif

Yo this lil white porker on IU is ballin' out of control right now. Who the hell is this dude? He havin' the half of his life right now
laugh.gif

Cuse seems like there really focused in the 1st half of games
eyes.gif
......Iswear I cant think of a more frustrating group of players to watch recently...Im a Knick Jet and Notre Dame fan also so thats saying a lot

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Cuse seems like there really focused in the 1st half of games
eyes.gif
......I swear I cant think of a more frustrating group of players to watch recently...Im a Knick Jet and Notre Dame fan also so thats saying a lot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This Foote kid on Cornell should be elsewhere. Nobody that tall with that length should be playing at Cornell. (not to say he's that good, but he's bigand a little skilled)

Syracuse, just sloppy.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rutgers sucks.
sick.gif

Who you think will have a bette record end of the year, Seton Hall or Rutgers? Rosario is a problem though.

With all the talent that comes out of New York and New Jersey, look at Cheek and Stephenson this year, it is an atrocity that they can't keep any of theseguys around. NY/NJ Area FTL. SMH.

Hill has shown he can recruit with Rosario, Coburn, Enechique..but he obviously is lacking in other areas.

SHU, easily this year.

Good while it lasted, Cornell. too many fouls.

I see this Lawal kid on the mock draft sites, in the lottery at times..and I really don't buy it..
nerd.gif
..opinions?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Good while it lasted, Cornell. too many fouls.

I see this Lawal kid on the mock draft sites, in the lottery at times..and I really don't buy it..
nerd.gif
..opinions?

I don't see nothing other than size personally.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Boehiem is a @+%@!%* Imbecile and a Coward

word...as much as he has done for the program., I want to c him go.....dudes mad stubborn I cant deal with em

Back
Top Bottom