The College Basketball Post

Derek Kellogg is the worst.

1-5.

losses to Jacksonville State, Wisconsin Green Bay and now Toledo.
sick.gif

And Michigan/Maryland is a battle of who sucks more.

I'm a sorta sick and be dozing on and off for the last hour or so, but are there 2 Aminu's playing in the ACC.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Jesus H. Christ.
eek.gif

Who else was hoping that was Story?
laugh.gif

This dude Malik has suspect handle. Every time he makes a move to the basket I get excited thinkin' he might get a bucket and either loses it or getsstripped.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

TERPS!!

Gary's got the boys playing this year.
pimp.gif

i know.. who'd have thought they would've won that old spice classic the way they did.
eyes.gif

We almost choked a big road win away tonight... but a W's a W.

Pat with 31 on 11-12 shooting...his FG% is 75 thru 7 games this season.

Liggins with 16 points, 7 rebs, 5 assists, 2 turnovers. he didn't miss a shot including 2 three's.

only turned it over 16 times.
laugh.gif

won 101-63 over...i don't even remember who they were...

Deandre.
pimp.gif

So...when are we gona see a player get seriously hurt on one of these elevated courts in an elite 8 or final 4?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Whatever we won

Malik Story
pimp.gif

4-13 doesn't deserve an applause for Malik. Can't say I expected them to do well today though. I'll take 4-3 at this point of the season though.

Aminu really hasn't impressed me so far. His movements are kind of stiff, not fluid at all. Reminds me of a poor version of Luol Deng.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

So...when are we gona see a player get seriously hurt on one of these elevated courts in an elite 8 or final 4?

how many schools play on these courts? Minnesota and Vandy do, but i know there's plenty of room on the baseline at Vandy for it to not be a problem.

have they announced the attendance? i thought they were going to try to break the record?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

TERPS!!

Gary's got the boys playing this year.
pimp.gif

where were you when Georgetown butt $####! you guys?

M.I.A!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. Gary really is a great X's and O's coach though. It is said that he is probably the worst recruiter in College Basketball.

-Gary has got to go. There's no reason why so much talent in the area should slip away year after year. MD/DC area is, at worst, a top 5 area to recruit.If he didn't win that chip, I think he would've been gone about 4 years ago. Change is long overdue.

-PSU beating Tech at home is a pretty impressive win.

-Wake is probably my favorite team to watch this year. A little over a month before they get the Heels for their first conference game.

-Heels will pull away in the 2nd half and beat MSU by 23+

KU beats New Mexico St. by the score 100-79. We are way ahead of where I thought we'd be at this point in the season. We probably won't win it all thisyear, but we're the type of team that you're not going to want to see in your part of the bracket this March.

Yeah - in most years I can tell when the hype for UNC is a bit off.. like last year, and the year before
laugh.gif

But UNC is just not going to face many teams this year who can matchup with them very well.

I still believe Roy is a liability on the sideline for them in big games... but they have so much talent, it shouldn't really matter.

If they don't make the final four, he should lose his job and be laughed out of coaching forever.

Back
Top Bottom