Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

People too often confuse thick with overweight
yea i saw it in this thread... one dude said tahiry was fat bbw,,,then another thread said a women one size smaller was nice slim etc... Im like um really so 2 inches overall waist size makes a difference between slim/fit and morbid obese. I mean i get it was a lame excuse and cover to say i dont like black women..or women with a shape. Cause anybody with a cred of sense or intelligence wouldnt say oh a size 4 is slim/fit/good shape/thick and a size 6 is lane bryant.... bbw obese status.

All jokes aside this is a problem in the black community, considering black people die at a higher rate from many illnesses related to obesity. Women have become to complacent with their weight cause they think thick is hot.

You ain't the only one with a degree, g. Stop it. Is it getting you all the white women you desire yet? Judging by this thread apparently not.

You have your taste, you like white women, that's fine, you go a bit hard on every other type of chick but you're always doing a little too much here in general by my estimation so it is what it is. I ain't even gonna lie, I'll like a frail and pale white chick just the same, nothing wrong with them at all. I also happen to like thicker women, women with a little color, it's all personal preference, I'm not knocking you for liking white women if that's how you took it. I was simply trying to find out what your argument was. White women are racist? Black folks need to do better? What?

You took offense while I was just asking a question which you conveniently ignored. You just trying to argue for the sake of it or did you have a point? Reminds of someone else who used to roam these boards antagonizing folks.
:lol:

Currently applying to law school, so I can drink more smug juice. I heard white women love degrees. Half serious.

You dont rustle my jimmies to be honest.
But I notice that you do bother a lot of other people and Im sure you notice that too.
You seem like a smart dude. All jokes aside...do you realize that the reason why people continue to go at you is because you attack their preference?

Theyre not mad that you like white women. Theyre mad that you praise white women while you insult other people's preference especially when its a thick black woman.

Shouldnt that be their problem?
If I want to call my fat girlfriend thick, why is that an issue?

Perhaps its a bit subjective?

It's not an issue with me. But if you're gonna smash fat chicks and label them thick, be prepared to have your jimmies rustled on an internet forum

thank you if you took two mildy attractive men one black/or hispanic one white.... same income average salary etc... and put them in any town..and have them at random bars pulling great looking white chicks with no real hangups. Id put everything thee white guy quality and quantity of white women for the white guy would be more then the black and or hispanic guy. Now take that same scenario and give the black and or hispanic guy alot of money and or fame...and then you would have probably a even playing field.

I mean even if look at it lets say celeb wise. Most of these famous rich black guys who date/marry white women..usually its the first and only time they ever dated a black and or hispanic person. Why is that.... Are ppl really saying that they never found in their entires lives a decent looking black and or hispanic male with a decent personality? And when they did its just a coincidence they happen to be famous and rich?

Put it like this you take a iuno justin timberlake and iuno a lil wayne. neither is rich or famous...working a reg job etc... and i guarantee you justin would pull much better white women then a lil wayne. Now same scenario except lil wayne is who he is...fame and money and and justin is still just reg non famous non rich justin....then i could see it being about even. But again it would be because of the fortune and fame.

Ill use me as an example...my old lady is korean... you guys can play pr all you want, but the truth is the truth. If i wasnt moderately successful im for certain if i was a average joe, and it was between me and a white male... her parents would prefer their daughter be with the white guy. Not saying this for all but just being around her and family often times they dont even like ppl to date outside their race unless they are white. And if they aint white they better be exceptional in terms of finances.

Prejudice and racism is alive and it also applies to dating. you guys think it dont is lying to yourself. And money and fame and status...kinda goes a long way, and many times it will make an exception to the rules in many ppl eyes. Im curious to how many black men did tiger woods ex wife date before him. Probably little to none. If you think his status and money had no factor, your living under a rock. Scotty pippen wife, so on and so forth.

Like i said take a justin bieber no fame and im pretty certain him working a reg job, could and would pull more white chicks and better quality of white chicks then lets say iuno a t.i. could if he wasnt famous and was a reg dude working an average job. Lol at guys really thinking the money and fame has no bearings as to why some top notch white women are groupies of a person like a waka flame, a gucci mane...etc. And if they was reg dudes them same women would show them any interest.
Of course Justin Timberlake is going to pull more chicks, he's a good looking guy.

Lil Wayne on the other hand is .

Without his fame the only girls he would get are *******s.

Again, you're looking at the color of their skin.

If you're good looking, you'll get laid.

As for Asian women it depends.

In different cultures dating white men is considered dating up while dating black is the opposite.

It all depends on the girl.

I've seen you on here constantly complaining about people hate this and people hate that.

Just like that thread where you said your daughter doesn't understand white people.

Who cares ?

People are conditioned to hate blacks and look down on us, there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

Complaining on a message board with a bunch of strangers isn't going to change anything.

Of course Justin Timberlake is going to pull more chicks, he's a good looking guy.

Lil Wayne on the other hand is .

Without his fame the only girls he would get are *******s.

Again, you're looking at the color of their skin.

If you're good looking, you'll get laid.

As for Asian women it depends.

In different cultures dating white men is considered dating up while dating black is the opposite.

It all depends on the girl.

I've seen you on here constantly complaining about people hate this and people hate that.

Just like that thread where you said your daughter doesn't understand white people.

Who cares ?

People are conditioned to hate blacks and look down on us, there's nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

Complaining on a message board with a bunch of strangers isn't going to change anything.
im not complaining im just saying it is what it is and ppl are trying to play it as oh no its where you live... etc...bs. And im not looking at skin im telling you that money/fame status tend to make ppl overlook it.  And you even in a round about way said the same thing. There is the lowkey rule. If you date out your race...and your a bad white chic etc... they better be exceptional ala have money power so on. The fact ppl think this is asinine is what im tripping about. I wont even use the wayne reference i said t.i. he isnt stereotypical thugged out look. ok a idris alba, a denzel looking brother. rules still would apply.

Do you believe tiger or any of these other white women would have married their black/spanish partners minus the fame money status? In most scenarios im asking?

It's not an issue with me. But if you're gonna smash fat chicks and label them thick, be prepared to have your jimmies rustled on an internet forum
it isnt about them being fat...being real it has to do with race... if u smash a women of color and she isnt tyra banks slim then she is fat and your jimmies will get rustled.

it isnt about them being fat...being real it has to do with race... if u smash a women of color and she isnt tyra banks slim then she is fat and your jimmies will get rustled.

It has nothing to do with race. I smash girls of all types - white, indian, Hispanic, black, Persian, mixed.

I've smashed my fair share of overweight chicks, they can be fun and the top is great. I just admit they're overweight and don't sugarcoat it by calling them thick.

I also know slim and in shape is my preference and what I will marry

All jokes aside this is a problem in the black community, considering black people die at a higher rate from many illnesses related to obesity. Women have become to complacent with their weight cause they think thick is hot.

You may say a lot of outlandish seemingly trolling type things, but for once you hit the nail on the head. 5'3" 195 isn't "thick", but I bet with the perfect angles and poses I bet a chick's instagram is badly gassed up.

It has nothing to do with race. I smash girls of all types - white, indian, Hispanic, black, Persian, mixed.

I've smashed my fair share of overweight chicks, they can be fun and the top is great. I just admit they're overweight and don't sugarcoat it by calling them thick.

I also know slim and in shape is my preference and what I will marry
not saying you in particular..i was speaking in reference to the internet...and nt in general. I said that because i have on more then one occasion..actually a few examples are in the first page in general...of ppl saying oh this girl is thick slim sexy in shape....and she is white...then a pic/thread of a black women same size and she is fat bbw women.

This thread alone is an example. Got folks saying tahiry is fat/bbw outta shape... and in another thread saying the chick from happy endings is sexy etc... despite the fact that tahiry is a size 6 and the other chic is a size 10. So if it isnt race what is it. How can a women who is 4 sizes smaller and 40lbs lighter fat/bbw/obese. yet the other is nice size and thick?

Im just saying saw the same thing in awg... white chic a size 8 with big boobs... not much mass, she thick. someone post a black chick size 4 with ok breast large mass...and its she a little to thick for me. she kinda chubby...or as i heard a french fry away from obese etc... 5 more lbs and she bbw status. Just callin the bs how i sees it.

You may say a lot of outlandish seemingly trolling type things, but for once you hit the nail on the head. 5'3" 195 isn't "thick", but I bet with the perfect angles and poses I bet a chick's instagram is badly gassed up.
thats oompa loompa status there... but aint like the instagram thread had alot or any (cant recall seeing it) of women built like that on it. NT tends to take things waaaaaaaaaaaay to the extreme. But anton is right...black folks in general are making fat/obese a norm...and accepting it has healthy. Esp in the south. No woman wearing 14/16 20/22 is thick...I dont care if she 6ft tall...Thats a fat batch...aint no thick bad about it.

I'm calling ducktales on this whole tahiry being a size 6 thing, she looks a lot bigger than a 6 but who knows.

^^^^^Post a white woman and black woman with the same frame to prove your point. I personally have never beasted on any NT thick white women on this site.

In the real world men are extra basic and just want up eat and smash,

On NT, every man over analyzes every single situation and is constantly thinking of ways to better their people's.

I'm calling ducktales on this whole tahiry being a size 6 thing, she looks a lot bigger than a 6 but who knows.

^^^^^Post a white woman and black woman with the same frame to prove your point. I personally have never beasted on any NT thick white women on this site.
i gave you example... just cause they built different wouldnt warrant one fat over the other... Just built difference..mixed with your racial preference. Like i just stated.. there is a thread saying the chick from happy ending (which i think looks fine) is sexy...she is a size 10. If it was a black women she would be seen as bbw...which is a fact.

hell it was a thread saying jennifer love hewitt is thick slim in shape etc etc... then the superbowl thread folks were saying beyonce was a little to thick and getting close to fat.

JLH is a size 2, Beyonce is a size 4... Um not much of a difference there. But the way they are built...and race there is.

http://www.fludwatches.com/post/hot-mami-monday-tahiry-jose

34-26-43 size 6 size 7 in shoes...tahiry jose

http://www.today.com/id/22112299/si...tainment/t/jennifer-love-hewitt-size-not-fat/

jlh size 2

http://www.zimbio.com/Beyonce+Knowles/articles/LXzAZ5qe7r9/Beyonce+Knowles+Height+Measurements

beyonce size 6

34-26-34

http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/jennifer-lopez/

jennifer lopez same height weight size as tahiry.... um where is the jennifer lopez is obese/bbw thread at

http://peterstigerlily.blogspot.com/2008/12/casey-wilson-is-not-fat.html\

girl from happy endings... bigger then all the girls mentioned.... by atleast 4-6 sizes...no one says she is fat bbw.

All im saying is 2 women same height size etc.. wear same size clothing...regardless of how they built. one isnt gonna be slim and one be fat. Doesnt even make sense. And it is more likely your racial preference that is driving your opinion rather than the actual facts. 5'8 135lbs regardless of built... one isnt gonna be one extreme such as skinny, and the other person the other extreme fat.

I aint knocking you one bit...love to play in the snow...or whatever you like. But to say two women same height weight and size...and one you call fat and one skinny and the only difference is butt size and skin color..and say race has nuttin to do with it... You playing yaself.

I will only speak for myself but that chick from Happy Endings definitely looks overweight to me and isn't the type of woman I'd beast over

I will only speak for myself but that chick from Happy Endings definitely looks overweight to me and isn't the type of woman I'd beast over
i think she is cute... face wise probably the best out the bunch...with the exception...sometimes the others bring their A game(i dont like that tight face i can see bones in your face look) . But i woudnt say she is overweight...chubby yeah..but she wears it well. When i think of bbw i think of like a sherri sheppard, the chick from parkers.... rosanne barr etc...

Nt be saying chicks that are 5'8 130lbs is fat... Then when ppl say oh you like little kid built women they like oh nah.... lol Im convince they dont get yambs and dont realize what a size 0 is...nor how small these women many of them post... i mean some be like in the double digits as far as weight.

But i wouldnt beast over ole girl either...but no way would i turn her down...or be like nah you too too fat... famous or not...

All im saying is 2 women same height size etc.. wear same size clothing...regardless of how they built. one isnt gonna be slim and one be fat. Doesnt even make sense. And it is more likely your racial preference that is driving your opinion rather than the actual facts. 5'8 135lbs regardless of built... one isnt gonna be one extreme such as skinny, and the other person the other extreme fat.

I aint knocking you one bit...love to play in the snow...or whatever you like. But to say two women same height weight and size...and one you call fat and one skinny and the only difference is butt size and skin color..and say race has nuttin to do with it... You playing yaself.
Not true. Muscle weighs more than fat.

That link you posted has beyonce at 5'7" and 130 lbs. This girl is the same height and weight, completely different bodies.

This one is an inch taller and 10lbs heavier.

Ya girl Tahiry is the furthest thing from being in "shape".

Last edited:
mean.gif
 this thread is the epitome of doing too much

wait...

you guys never seen a hood dude w/ a bad white chick?

where do you guys live?
It depends what you mean when you say bad.

A lot of dudes on this site would consider Kreayshawn bad, she looks like a crackhead in my opinion.

There's not many "bad" white chicks who grow up in the hood.

Not true. Muscle weighs more than fat.

That link you posted has beyonce at 5'7" and 130 lbs. This girl is the same height and weight, completely different bodies.

This one is an inch taller and 10lbs heavier.

Ya girl Tahiry is the furthest thing from being in "shape".
true but one isnt slim fit in shape and the other is fat/bbw is my point. regardless of how their respective bodies are shaped... neither is fat is my point. And really the only difference between the two mentioned is one has more definition in muscles smaller breast and smaller mass. And more muscular legs. One is borderline athletic professional close to body building type...the other is average normal fit.

It be like comparing football players to bball players that are respective size... of course megatron is more cut then lets say a joe johnson etc... but just because one is muscleman and the other isnt one wouldnt say joe johnson is fat... huge on some oliver miller status. Cause end of the day they are pretty much same height weight size.

Witnessed Tahiry's rumored land down under and I'm personally not fazed one bit. Would still hit with a Gary Payton on, of course.

i gave you example... just cause they built different wouldnt warrant one fat over the other... Just built difference..mixed with your racial preference. Like i just stated.. there is a thread saying the chick from happy ending (which i think looks fine) is sexy...she is a size 10. If it was a black women she would be seen as bbw...which is a fact.

hell it was a thread saying jennifer love hewitt is thick slim in shape etc etc... then the superbowl thread folks were saying beyonce was a little to thick and getting close to fat.

JLH is a size 2, Beyonce is a size 4... Um not much of a difference there. But the way they are built...and race there is.

http://www.fludwatches.com/post/hot-mami-monday-tahiry-jose

34-26-43 size 6 size 7 in shoes...tahiry jose

http://www.today.com/id/22112299/si...tainment/t/jennifer-love-hewitt-size-not-fat/

jlh size 2

http://www.zimbio.com/Beyonce+Knowles/articles/LXzAZ5qe7r9/Beyonce+Knowles+Height+Measurements

beyonce size 6

34-26-34

http://www.howmuchdotheyweigh.com/jennifer-lopez/

jennifer lopez same height weight size as tahiry.... um where is the jennifer lopez is obese/bbw thread at

http://peterstigerlily.blogspot.com/2008/12/casey-wilson-is-not-fat.html\

girl from happy endings... bigger then all the girls mentioned.... by atleast 4-6 sizes...no one says she is fat bbw.

Yea I'm gonna go ahead and call the lady from happy endings fat. Again, I've never been the type to sugar-coat weight, my threshold for being in shape is very high. Jennifer Love Hewitt does not look in shape in that pic either. Ya girl Tahiry is still not in shape. Stating the facts

Back
Top Bottom