Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

Will you guys feel better if I listed a few things that I love that are black?

black cars are awesome, big black dildos, my black 50 inch 3D flat screen, black pepper, the black keys on a piano, my black dreamcast controller.....

:rofl:

Nothing more really needs to be said...I would come with a rebuttal to these dudes with the most severe inferiority complex but it's already been handled. 

You are cosigning a guy who goes through lengths to deny his African ancestry, the irony. I love white women but I also love being black. :D It's a difficult concept for slow people to wrap their head around. :lol:

Last edited:
Self hating dudes that put white girls on a pedestal :smh: :lol:

I love myself though, I'm not sure what self hate has to do with anything. :lol: If I hated myself I wouldn't I would engage in some masochistic behavior, like impregnating a thick woman.

I don't understand why people get so mad about this, isn't it more black women for you? It's like when people get mad at gays. That's a good thing, it turns the ratio into your favor. >D

The fact that you keep trying to defend yourself tells us all we need to know. Just accept it. I doubt anybody in here is mad. This **** is funny and sad at the same damn time.

But your right, more beautiful black woman for us real dudes. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Again I ask, what argument are you making when you say that 2 people from entirely different backgrounds, with different tastes and different interests are not hooking up on the regular? I mean, this is common sense is it not? Are we coming down on white girls or black men in here, do either of them have something wrong with them for not pursuing others they can't relate to? Just the same, some preppy white dude is not going to be hanging out with Chief Keef either. People with absolutely nothing in common don't associate much, shocking I know.

On another note, you're a cornball brotha, you're studying to be a doctor, you're a complete douche and you respond with pics and gifs when someone gets you going. Sillyputty alter ego in here. Or alter SN is more like it.

:rofl:

Nothing more really needs to be said...I would come with a rebuttal to these dudes with the most severe inferiority complex but it's already been handled. 

Ninja cleared the **** :lol:

Somebody PS a trench coat & oxfords on a cornball picture.

Again I ask, what argument are you making when you say that 2 people from entirely different backgrounds, with different tastes and different interests are not hooking up on the regular? I mean, this is common sense is it not? Are we coming down on white girls or black men in here, do either of them have something wrong with them for not pursuing others they can't relate to? Just the same, some preppy white dude is not going to be hanging out with Chief Keef either. People with absolutely nothing in common don't associate much, shocking I know.

On another note, you're a cornball brotha, you're studying to be a doctor, you're a complete douche and you respond with pics and gifs when someone gets you going. Sillyputty alter ego in here. Or alter SN is more like it.

lol cornball=exceptional :wink: your are the anticornball

If you want mercy take your butt to church.

bdw I may legitimately not graduate, everytime I say that I see the sparkles in NTers eyes. I love white women DEAL WITH IT.

Last edited:
You are cosigning a guy who goes through lengths to deny his African ancestry, the irony. I love white women but I also love being black.
happy.gif
It's a difficult concept for slow people to wrap their head around.
laugh.gif
Anton I'm pointing out the fact that you keep putting white women in a league of their own...as if black women, and any other female of ethnicity are not in the same stratosphere for a dude once he starts getting cake.

Anton I'm pointing out the fact that you keep putting white women in a league of their own...as if black women, and any other female of ethnicity are not in the same stratosphere for a dude once he starts getting cake.

It doesn't matter, the women you smash don't give me orgasms by osmosis.

Knew this thread was still up for a reason.....an yea cornball is here. Go figure.

Knew this thread was still up for a reason.....an yea cornball is here. Go figure.

Give me an attractive light skin broad of any race with long hair, pretty eyes, and some nice ******* and I'm good.

I'll put them on the highest pedestal you can find

Last edited:
Give me an attractive light skin broad of any race with long hair, pretty eyes, and some nice ******* and I'm good.

I'll put them on the highest pedestal you can find

See I dunno, Ive never had a preference for skin color when it comes to black women. I just love black women with a slim frame. I just find it a little ironic that some black dudes (not calling you out), who have this skin preference will hate on someone for liking white women. It doesn't make any sense to me, but people have preferences others just have to deal with it.

Ninja I read your post like two pages ago.

White chicks ain't really on the hunt for Hispanic meat. I don't know where you been searching but I don't find them. If a white girl going to be with a dark skinned Latino they tend to just go all out and get with a real brotha to really piss their parents off.

It ain't no in between with these white girls. They either stay with white or they just go fully black. I lose either way.

Back
Top Bottom