Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

LOLWUT? So I have to be rich to pull an attractive white woman?
roll.gif

Y'all really gotta get from behind those screens and start living.
if you got any pigment yessir you do... aint no well adjusted mentally/good looking non fat white chic being with no broke black dude or mexican dude etc.............. yea might get one that looks ok but have hangups or daddy issues etc... or the i think im hood white chic... or go the down south route...and get the so called thick but really be on her shamoo type chick.
Says alot about you that you believe that you can only pull the bottom of the barrel of the opposite race

I hope you're just insecure and not a bum

"Gossip site says Tahiry has herpes" ... welp Tahiry has herpes

"Gossip site posted unknown vagina with no face attached says it's Tahiry" ... welp that's Tahiry's box

:lol: :lol: gullible

Shoe you corny for that statement 

prove it wrong....show me a iuno katie upton looking chic with no hangups...with leroy from walmart.... or a elle macpherson with hector the janitor...you aint gon see it happenin.. you gotta better chance seeing jesus. but i bet hunter who works a reg 9-5 gotta better chance.

everyone knows as your money grows so does the quality of snow bunnies that are attracted to you...its simply science fellas...

fame/money+minority=hot white chic.

My dude, it's all about cultural capital. Nothing more, nothing less.

I thank god I grew up where I grew up. I literally never pay attention to color. I'm either attracted to a girl or not. It must suck to feel limited just by the color of your skin.

prove it wrong....show me a iuno katie upton looking chic with no hangups...with leroy from walmart.... or a elle macpherson with hector the janitor...you aint gon see it happenin.. you gotta better chance seeing jesus. but i bet hunter who works a reg 9-5 gotta better chance.

everyone knows as your money grows so does the quality of snow bunnies that are attracted to you...its simply science fellas...

fame/money+minority=hot white chic.

I mean, what exactly are elle mcphearson and leroy going to talk about? You're trying to match up two completely different demographics and act likes it's some testament to something. Yes, two people with entirely different upbringings and culturaly learned attractions are probably not going to end up in a serious relationship and if they do despite not having anything in common or any kind of attraction then yeah, it probably has to do with money. Leroy probably not trying to wife up some rail thin Scandinavian broad either, unless she got money. Same can be said for asian women, or black women and white men, or any other group of people who don't really have similar values in choosing a mate. I don't really get what point you are trying to make. How you going to ask for proof of some unknown, average couple out there. If you expand your horizons you might see the proof in your everyday life, just cause you haven't doesn't mean the entire world fits with your personal experience.

you dont even have a scale doe, there is no gradient with you

why are you trying so hard to be different?

I'm not different, many people and even some NTers share that sentiment. I'm not the only one in here who thinks Tahiry is not in shape. I just have a different threshold for obese than you :tongue:

Last edited:
My dude, it's all about cultural capital. Nothing more, nothing less.

I thank god I grew up where I grew up. I literally never pay attention to color. I'm either attracted to a girl or not. It must suck to feel limited just by the color of your skin.

lol I feel like I opened up pandoras box, u don't need money to get a hot white chick. People are ignoring the part where I said "grew up around them". I'm clearly stereotyping but basically that was my way of saying "hood" type black dudes usually get the ugly fat ones. You gotta be a cornball brother to get a hot white chick.

if you got any pigment yessir you do... aint no well adjusted mentally/good looking non fat white chic being with no broke black dude or mexican dude etc.............. yea might get one that looks ok but have hangups or daddy issues etc... or the i think im hood white chic... or go the down south route...and get the so called thick but really be on her shamoo type chick.

Homeboy what backwoods hick town did you grow up in?

It's nothing for a black man that does ok for himself to bag a bad white chick. If you go to LA it's nothing to see a brother cuffing a mean bunny with no silly issues that you speak of.

Last edited:
:rofl: now you gotta be a cornball brother (whatever that means) to pull an attractive white girl.

I'm convinced y'all just sit & think up the most outlandish **** to say just for the sake of arguing.

:rofl:

:rofl: now you gotta be a cornball brother (whatever that means) to pull an attractive white girl.

I'm convinced y'all just sit & think up the most outlandish **** to say just for the sake of arguing.

i mean i was clearly generalizing, but when was the last time you saw a guy that looks and acts like chief keef with a cute white chick that isnt fat?

Last edited:
:lol: Fam I suggest you get out more, there's way more to life than your petty generalizations and stereotypes. It's pretty evident that you hate yourself, and you should def seek some professional help for that. I'm not being funny at all.

White women enjoy black men be it a so called cornball brother or a chief keef type and all in between :rofl:

Probably for you.

I knew a few black dudes who pulled good looking white chicks but then again they were the light skinned Chris Brown looking black dudes.

Stop generalizing a whole group of people because you were born with unfortunate genetics.

Any guy who has been with a ton of women will tell you that race has nothing to do with it.

If you're good looking, you'll pull girls.

And lol @ you bringing up fat chicks.

The only black guys i see dating fat chicks are the ones in the ghetto and i could say the same thing about any other race who is living in a crime ridden area.

laugh.gif
Fam I suggest you get out more, there's way more to life than your petty generalizations and stereotypes. It's pretty evident that you hate yourself, and you should def seek some professional help for that. I'm not being funny at all.

White women enjoy black men be it a so called cornball brother or a chief keef type and all in between
roll.gif
He has a point though.

There's no way a hood black dude is going to pull a decent looking white chick.

Now if you're a decent looking educated black dude who doesn't dress like some urban rebel then you will probably be able to pull a decent one.

:lol: Fam I suggest you get out more, there's way more to life than your petty generalizations and stereotypes. It's pretty evident that you hate yourself, and you should def seek some professional help for that. I'm not being funny at all.

White women enjoy black men be it a so called cornball brother or a chief keef type and all in between :rofl:

what exactly am i getting profssional help for? Rustling your jimmies?, you know there is some truth to what I said. Dudes in the projects in DC are not bagging girls that look like Bar Rafaeli.

Last edited:

Dat self hatin negro undertones...

View media item 250440Probably for you.

I knew a few black dudes who pulled good looking white chicks but then again they were the light skinned Chris Brown looking black dudes.
Stop generalizing a whole group of people because you were born with unfortunate genetics.

Any guy who has been with a ton of women will tell you that race has nothing to do with it.
If you're good looking, you'll pull girls.

And lol @ you bringing up fat chicks.
The only black guys i see dating fat chicks are the ones in the ghetto and i could say the same thing about any other race who is living in a crime ridden area.

View media item 272811

Has to be one of the greatest pics ever

Last edited:
No he doesn't have a point, he's just being extremely ignorant quite honestly. These rules you guys have been told and made to believe are true are in fact completely invalid. For a site that prides themselves on only smashing the best of the best y'all sure know little to nothing about women.

My jimmies are rustled because I'm speaking the truth and not through some blind reverse racist view of the world? Aight, consider me rustled then :rofl:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with dating white women, but for the most part they're playing you especially during the college years. They just want some mandingo meat just to say they did it.

Dat self hatin negro undertones...

View media item 272792

Some white people are racist and don't want their daughters bringing home black dudes unless they are rich, successful, educated and preferably weren't raised in da heights

Your yamb game in da trash compactor b, suburb white girls dying to get piped & slutted out

By a project black mandingo or a hick hispanic.

You sounding OH so house ***** like right now, wolves in this post lookin at you like

A juicy steak, bout to tear u a new *** hole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom