Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

No he doesn't have a point, he's just being extremely ignorant quite honestly. These rules you guys have been told and made to believe are true are in fact completely invalid. For a site that prides themselves on only smashing the best of the best y'all sure know little to nothing about women.

My jimmies are rustled because I'm speaking the truth and not through some blind reverse racist view of the world? Aight, consider me rustled then :rofl:

My penis is like the truth, some women can't handle it. Again I'm generalizing, but dudes in the hood aren't marrying cute white women from the valley.

Your yamb game in da trash compactor b, suburb white girls dying to get piped & slutted out

By a project black mandingo or a hick hispanic.

You sounding OH so house ***** like right now, wolves in this post lookin at you like

A juicy steak, bout to tear u a new *** hole.

NAW B, I AINT NO NEGRO, I'M DOMINICAN. WE DIFFERENT YO. CAN'T YOU TELL BY HOW BAD MY ENGLISH IS?

View media item 272825

lol wth is a hick hispanic? is that like a hispanic that is racist, homophobic and chews tobacco?

Last edited:
you dont even have a scale doe, there is no gradient with you

why are you trying so hard to be different?

I'm not different, many people and even some NTers share that sentiment. I'm not the only one in here who thinks Tahiry is not in shape. I just have a different threshold for obese than you :tongue:
youre projecting, i never said tahiry was in shape, most people arent in shape, i guarantee those two slim chicks couldnt swim a single lap all out on a regulation pool, most girls who are in shape look nothing like the skinny chicks you posted so that argument isnt helping you man

all im saying is tahiry is thick, its a form of being fat, but not nearly the same as bbw status

Nothing wrong with dating white women, but for the most part they're playing you especially during the college years. They just want some mandingo meat just to say they did it.

Im struggling to find out where you are losing in this situation.

My cousin from florida is TIRED of telling me how becky & kourtney

From da house wit da white picket fence up da block would suck **** and pop it for

Any hood dude & as a NYC cat such as myself i would terrorize :lol:

Girls like different ****. Dont let certain brainwashed cornball brothers tell u

That you gotta act like your "white person domesticated" to be up in some white yamb trophy.

youre projecting, i never said tahiry was in shape, most people arent in shape, i guarantee those two slim chicks couldnt swim a single lap all out on a regulation pool, most girls who are in shape look nothing like the skinny chicks you posted so that argument isnt helping you man

all im saying is tahiry is thick, its a form of being fat, but not nearly the same as bbw status

I suppose I am projecting, I have gained some weight recently....:smh:

Tahiry is NT THICK.

Last edited:

I suppose I am projecting, I have gained some weight recently....:smh:

Tahiry is NT THICK.
misunderstood i am

The thread went from LOL, to personal blows

Anton just mad my size 10 is still stuck in his *** last da last time he tried

To be cute with me here :lol: , he lucky a ***** like me dont verbally urinate on his ankles.

As for joe budden's ex...her prime was before she famous..workin in xbar on da bx.

Slim but wit that bubble.

Last edited:

My cousin from florida is TIRED of telling me how becky & kourtney

From da house wit da white picket fence up da block would suck **** and pop it for

Any hood dude & as a NYC cat such as myself i would terrorize :lol:

Girls like different ****. Dont let certain brainwashed cornball brothers tell u

That you gotta act like your "white person domesticated" to be up in some white yamb trophy.

I have a cousin in Madagascar who had sex with a white woman in a mansion next door.

Thank goodness I have a brain to wash. I've never experienced that awkward moment when a zombie passes you and loses its appetite,

Anton just mad my size 10 is still stuck in his *** last da last time he tried

To be cute with me here :lol: , he lucky a ***** like me dont urinate on his ankles.

Just make sure you wash your hands.

And stop inflating the size of your phallus. I didn't want to put your business out there, but last time we had intercourse you barely milked my prostate.

Last edited:
My penis is like the truth, some women can't handle it. Again I'm generalizing, but dudes in the hood aren't marrying cute white women from the valley.
probably cause someone who is truly bout that hood life would not even want marry a valley girl to begin with.   but i bet u after a couple jello shots thats one of the easiest smashes of his life.  stop overrating white women.

I can't stand my fellow Hispanic / Black brothers who put these white woman on a pedestal, all of them are self hating and never even interacted with one in their lives so they hold them in such high regard due to what the media tells them what is beautiful or acceptable . The only women who should be put on a pedestal is your mother and if you have one your daughter . All these other ******* out here are all the same regardless of race they all should be treated the same way.

Last edited:
probably cause someone who is truly bout that hood life would not even want marry a valley girl to begin with.   but i bet u after a couple jello shots thats one of the easiest smashes of his life.  stop overrating white women.

marry, date, smash, hold hands in public and take long romantic walks on the beach....they aren't doing those either.

I like my white women on petal stools.

Self hating dudes that put white girls on a pedestal :smh: :lol:

I love myself though, I'm not sure what self hate has to do with anything. :lol: If I hated myself I wouldn't I would engage in some masochistic behavior, like impregnating a thick woman.

I don't understand why people get so mad about this, isn't it more black women for you? It's like when people get mad at gays. That's a good thing, it turns the ratio into your favor. >D

Last edited:
White ******* are some of the easiest p to get especially after a party/club. They love black dudes, everytime im around em its like they kinda mock black people but in a admiring way if it makes sense. I personally never snaked one bcuz I have 0 interest to do so but ive had plenty opportunities n my cousins/boys have hit plenty

Self hating dudes that put white girls on a pedestal :smh: :lol:

Its hilarious but at the same time sad because these dudes aren't kidding, they legitimately hate themselves and are proud about it :lol:

Vag is vag and a good looking man will have ample access to ANY of it regardless of what walk of life he's from. This ought to be basic information to NT dimesnatchers and 11+ smashers. :rofl:

I can't stand my fellow Hispanic / Black brothers who put these white woman on a pedestal, all of them are self hating and never even interacted with one in their lives so they hold them in such high regard due to what the media tells them what is beautiful or acceptable . The only women who should be put on a pedestal is your mother and if you have one your daughter . All these other ******* out here are all the same regardless of race they all should be treated the same way.

You can be white and hispanic bdw. Hispanic is not a classically defined race, but I digress. People put women on pedastals all the time, NT just gets their jimmies rustled when its a white woman.

White women are Goddesses and should be treated as such. :smokin

View media item 272876

marry, date, smash, hold hands in public and take long romantic walks on the beach....they aren't doing those either.

I like my white women on petal stools.
you must not of been around too many white girls growing up famb. **** being all about white women. I've come to appreciate all women. White girls no different and less annoying than the black girls imo. I've smashed white, black, mixed, etc

Last edited:
Your yamb game in da trash compactor b, suburb white girls dying to get piped & slutted out

By a project black mandingo or a hick hispanic.

You sounding OH so house ***** like right now, wolves in this post lookin at you like

A juicy steak, bout to tear u a new *** hole.
roll.gif

Nothing more really needs to be said...I would come with a rebuttal to these dudes with the most severe inferiority complex but it's already been handled. 

Nothing wrong with dating white women, but for the most part they're playing you especially during the college years. They just want some mandingo meat just to say they did it.

How you are losing? Ok. If you can't see that I don't know what to say. Its bigger than getting a nut, its how their perception of you as more than a sexual object.
mock black people but in a admiring way if it makes sense
laugh.gif
Admiring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom