Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

I mean I woulda told you I smash fat women w/o liquor if you asked.....

but generally speaking, doods with the small package aint getting at anything slightly over petite....

#weknowaboutya

Hey man, I guess somebody's gotta do it. Get ya paper booboo. I wonder if gay dudes with "big penises" only smash fat gay dudes too. They showed some documentary about the man with one of the largest penises in the world and he said he tried women but he could only be satisfied by man yambs because of his penis size. Wonder if there is any truth to that?
huh? its not the same thing at all, surely you know (naturally speaking) one is an actual reproductive organ and the other used solely for excretions

Hey man, I guess somebody's gotta do it. Get ya paper booboo. I wonder if gay dudes with "big penises" only smash fat gay dudes too. They showed some documentary about the man with one of the largest penises in the world and he said he tried women but he could only be satisfied by man yambs because of his penis size. Wonder if there is any truth to that?
The hell Anton?

Ehhhhh, Maximus Meridius had it right the first time.....

That other post you made though :x :lol:

Pancake booty is relative, if you love pound cake you're gonna think a cupcake is a pancake.

View media item 268348
View media item 268360

:smokin :evil:
no, if you love pound cake, you can still tell the difference between a cupcake and a pancake lmao

one is FLAT, the other is a small delightful version of a true cake

the first chick was a pancake

the second was a cupcake

they all taste great though

no, if you love pound cake, you can still tell the difference between a cupcake and a pancake lmao

the second was a cupcake

Yea I'm working on a different scale than you people, there is nothing flat about the first girl. If it can make a giggle no matter how subtle its not a pancake. Hell there are guys who would say the second girl is flat just to put things in perspective, cause they are so used to smashing fat women. :lol:

huh? its not the same thing at all, surely you know (naturally speaking) one is an actual reproductive organ and the other used solely for excretions

lol @ "solely", you guys clearly missed the point, I gave you an example of something that has been associated with huge penises like fat women apparently are. Now dudes wanna be in denial. :lol:

Only on NT can a thread about a bop with herpes end up an argument.

Post more white women with perky butts pls.

Just make a thread.

I remember the one arguing over that McAdams gif.

Last edited:

the second was a cupcake

Yea I'm working on a different scale than you people, there is nothing flat about the first girl. If it can make a giggle no matter how subtle its not a pancake. Hell there are guys who would say the second girl is flat just to put things in perspective, cause they are so used to smashing fat women. :lol:

The 1st chick has a little bit more than Taylor Swift, which is like putting an index card on a sheet of paper. I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton has a subtle jiggle, so....yea.

Now Rachel McAdams, that's more like it :smokin

Last edited:
The 1st chick has a little bit more than Taylor Swift, which is like putting an index card on a sheet of paper. I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton has a subtle jiggle, so....yea.

Now Rachel McAdams, that's more like it :smokin

Her body looks nothing like taylor swift but I eeem mad, I'd propose to both, no prenup.

Paris is nice sometimes. I've seen it look good and bad. I have a thing for petites with bubbles.

1123-paris-hilton-butt-09.jpg

Pic might be huge...... On my phone, no damns available.

Common misconception, fat women have multiple creases of many sizes that can accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of penis. Stop tryna justify openly smashing fat women without liqour.

I mean I woulda told you I smash fat women w/o liquor if you asked.....

but generally speaking, doods with the small package aint getting at anything slightly over petite....

#weknowaboutya
You do know generally speaking they also say mainly broke and fat dudes mess with fat chicks also. Don't believe me look at the real world and ask Tariq Nasheed lol

You do know generally speaking they also say mainly broke and fat dudes mess with fat chicks also. Don't believe me look at the real world and ask Tariq Nasheed lol

Basically :lol: Word to skinny broke black dudes with fat white women.

Basically
laugh.gif
Word to skinny broke black dudes with fat white women.
i been saying this...same with most white women black...white for most part with a black man is a white woman most white men dont find attractive be it looks and or personality. Btw i was looking at some site and tahiry is a size 6. I mean are dudes really saying a size 6 is bbw... well what is thick then a 4 whats slim a 2 or 0...and whats skinny then? Um i bet dudes really think they sell size 4s and 6s in lane bryant...lol.

Im sorry but dudes seriously cant be getting yambs or hell even seen a woman naked in person to say a size 6 is a bbw. i could see a size 12/14 or something like that but a 6...lol #teampreteen....teampalmelahand

i been saying this...same with most white women black...white for most part with a black man is a white woman most white men dont find attractive be it looks and or personality. Btw i was looking at some site and tahiry is a size 6. I mean are dudes really saying a size 6 is bbw... well what is thick then a 4 whats slim a 2 or 0...and whats skinny then? Um i bet dudes really think they sell size 4s and 6s in lane bryant...lol.

Im sorry but dudes seriously cant be getting yambs or hell even seen a woman naked in person to say a size 6 is a bbw. i could see a size 12/14 or something like that but a 6...lol #teampreteen....teampalmelahand

You can be a size 6 and be in shape, she is not.

And most black men with white women that other white men find attractive are usually rich, famous or just lived with white people for a good part of his life.

Back
Top Bottom