Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

Lmao @ her being borderline bbw the **** outta here!!!

yall keep letting photoshop, filters and angles fool yall. Peep how she posed in this pics, arched back, turned to the side. All that stretches the tummy out or hides it. She's not BBW at all but she a pack of Chips Ahoy and a Wawa sub away from being fat. Her lower body is already about the same as them BBW broads, they just got bigger stomachs and waaaaay bigger breasts.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this lady is fat. I didn't want people to be like, there he goes again hatin' on black....I mean um Dominican women. Real talk tho she's like one kid away from obese. Nothing about her indicates that she has good cardio or runs.

a big booty/thick girl can be intimidating when your hung like a 10 year old.....

#ibetakingBBWSdown

she can be fat/obese whatever you want to call it but if i was with her in a room (assuming she was clean), I'd tear it down. I dont care what she looks like in 10 years

a big booty/thick girl can be intimidating when your hung like a 10 year old.....

#ibetakingBBWSdown

Common misconception, fat women have multiple creases of many sizes that can accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of penis. Stop tryna justify openly smashing fat women without liqour.

I've seen girls with weird looking box's but her's look :x

She bad on the outside though. Nice big booty Dominican chick. Far from fat but I know some of y'all dudes like girls with pancakes.

Common misconception, fat women have multiple creases of many sizes that can accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of penis. Stop tryna justify openly smashing fat women without liqour.

I mean I woulda told you I smash fat women w/o liquor if you asked.....

but generally speaking, doods with the small package aint getting at anything slightly over petite....

#weknowaboutya

I mean I woulda told you I smash fat women w/o liquor if you asked.....

but generally speaking, doods with the small package aint getting at anything slightly over petite....

#weknowaboutya

Hey man, I guess somebody's gotta do it. Get ya paper booboo. I wonder if gay dudes with "big penises" only smash fat gay dudes too. They showed some documentary about the man with one of the largest penises in the world and he said he tried women but he could only be satisfied by man yambs because of his penis size. Wonder if there is any truth to that?

Last edited:
View media item 266576

Even I have one and I don't know how you guys (and ladies) do it. I recently saw a girl post her nudes and someone called her out on it saying she had textbook HPV genital warts. I cannot lie to you there were some tiny bubbles inside that joint that I aint EVA seen in any "healthy" vagina. I can't get that disgusting image out of my head. Team Raw is insane. 
U not even a girl though....

Hey man, I guess somebody's gotta do it. Get ya paper booboo. I wonder if gay dudes with "big penises" only smash fat gay dudes too. They showed some documentary about the man with one of the largest penises in the world and he said he tried women but he could only be satisfied by man yambs because of his penis size. Wonder if there is any truth to that?

tumblr_ly18y8DeAa1r9kp3yo1_250.gif

tumblr_ly18y8DeAa1r9kp3yo1_250.gif

View media item 268315

Curious eh?

It's pretty damn relative I like proportion. You don't need to be obese to have a cute butt. Both girls look like they jog that's all that counts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom