Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

Forgot completely about J.R posting that picture on Twitter 
roll.gif

Budden knew deep down inside that he was getting the last laugh when J.R posted that pic.

Ok Anton, you've seen way worse. Man up and google these pics of Tahiry people in here are talking about. :nerd:

STD infected vagina is like moldy bread, just scrape that right off and you got good yambs under all of that.

Last edited:
Well at least there's still anal for Tahiry

:lol: @ Drake.

LOL are you serious bro? The female vagina is only a few inches from the anus, you think the doesn't have lesions on her anus and rectum? :nerd:

I've worked in OB/GYN clinics, I SEENT IT. :x
wait WHAT? WHAT???!!! WHOAAAA MAN

What's going on.

I was just saying if her booty hole is unused she can use that up after looking at her beat up ****. Plus it aint clear she has herpes or what kind.

Thanks for the disgusting image of anal lesions though :x

I swear joe said something about her being "sick" on the "want you back" track on soul tape 2, but damn I didn't put two and two together

I don't see it..her stomach looked pretty flat to me in every pic I've seen
bbw is a reach.

but she aint in shape.

tumblr_mbq768Yyvb1qfg8cxo1_1280.jpg

saying she's attractive is one thing, but you don't get an *** like that being "fit". that's the lie that rap videos have perpetuated in our culture.

Big ***** like that are sloppy under all that air brush and spanx. got chicks doing zero cardio, nothing but squats, sit ups, and grease eating to maintain the cheeks. 

if she had more of a gut then people could talk borderline bbw but as is, nah. she just got a big sloppy booty.  not that thats a bad thing if its your inclination.

Last edited:
I don't see it..her stomach looked pretty flat to me in every pic I've seen
bbw is a reach.

but she aint in shape.

saying she's attractive is one thing, but you don't get an *** like that being "fit". that's the lie that rap videos have perpetuated in our culture.

Big ***** like that are sloppy under all that air brush and spanx. got chicks doing zero cardio, nothing but squats, sit ups, and grease eating to maintain the cheeks. 

if she had more of a gut then people could talk borderline bbw but as is, nah. she just got a big sloppy booty.  not that thats a bad thing if its your inclination.

Have you seen her candid pics of her bubble? Or the pic JR posted?

Ol girls booty is NOT sloppy.

Clearly BBW Status >D
those are OLD pics of her, she's not fat, but her DNA got that "imma blow up da min i pop out a kid" body

she ice cream binge away from being chubby.

I don't get this logic. If she looks good now, she looks good now. Why bring up the fact, that if she has a kid, or x amount of years from now she'll be obese? Or she's not far from being chubby. She's neither of those things now. Just take the images at face value. It's like you're doing an valuation like you're going to date/marry the woman.

Back
Top Bottom