Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

true...on tahiry but not always...i seen some black women stay her size well into 40's and still look pretty great )the whole black dont crack lol)And look a jennifer lopez...same exact height weight and measurements minus the difference in cup size. And jlo isnt exactly a spring chicken... and you may feel different but jlo isnt obese/fat by no means... So are you saying jlo is fat sloppy, unhealthy?

but i say beyonce because alot of ppl were saying this superbowl concert she was getting chubby borderline fat... i find it funny mostly the pigment challenged ppl say this...and the black folks etc... on some damn beyonce got skinny...she lost too much weight after the baby and she needs to be thicker... im like she looked good to me...i didnt see skin and bones....and i didnt see precious out there either. which is my point....ppl in most part based on race preference can look at a person and use that too over exaggerate one way or the other. End of the day size 4 isnt crack head skinny and it isnt monique/precious either. She even addressed (cant remember where) ppl were saying asking her bout her weight and when she think she could would get down to ideal weight etc.... And btw beyonce never looked like that chick ohmygosh posted...hell most women dont look like that...

Regardless of race....you dont see no prime marion jones/jilliam micheals looking chicks on the reg.

LOL the black don't crack saying, means they don't age in the face. Many black women blow up after their first birth. You used that saying wrong. You stay tryna make this about race when it isn't, hell I didn't even give Kate Upton a pass for being fat why the hell would I give Tahiry a pass.

Nice @#$=Beyonce, Scarlett, Biel, J Lo, Vida Guerra, etc.

Tahiry's @#$ is just big for the sake of being big. I'm not saying an @#$ should be 100% muscle (Serena :x) but at least have something there so it doesn't get sloppy

It's always funny seeing people say "look at her arms, that's a sign that she's not overweight." As if that's where women primarily store fat :smh: :lol:

I don't watch wrestling but this is perfection when it comes to thickness

View media item 273651

See this chick is fit. She looks like she works out.

LOL the black don't crack saying, means they don't age in the face. Many black women blow up after their first birth. You used that saying wrong. You stay tryna make this about race when it isn't, hell I didn't even give Kate Upton a pass for being fat why the hell would I give Tahiry a pass.
it is tho..always have always will...different race of ppl view see things different... i hate this ole we should look past race...and it makes no diff b.s....the problem in general is ppl either try to be p.c. and act like it isnt a difference...or see the difference and say their respective race way of looking at things insight trumps the other.

My example proves that...the fact e! news etc... and other outlets were commenting on beyonce saying she is getting a little chubby etc...well um what do those respective news media outlets cater/represent...a particular view interest in a certain race... To say oh nah your fooling lying to yourself. Same way like i said you had black media outlets saying wow she looked good, ala bet etc... ebony so on and so forth saying she bounced back and looking as trim/fit as ever.

Clearly this is a difference of viewing a person based on race. I aint making it any kinda way it is what it is. You inadvertently agree... cause of your white women preference... you dont prefer them due to personality and other traits..because first seeing a person you know nothing about them personally... So again proves my point. Ppl have a different way of viewing ppl based on there own race and the race of the person...not me making it any kinda way...it is what it is...and certain races at large look at ppl in a certain light based on race..

for everyone of you who say beyonce is fit trim thick.... its gonna be 10 other black guys who say she slim... the same way for any other race. we see it here... 5'1 106lbs chick...most of the asian etc... guys say wow she is smoking hot...nice mass/thick with her size 0 and large a cups. with the exception of a small few saying she is skin and bones...then you have the jlo tahiry etc... chicks which most blacks will say wow they looking right perfect...and you get the minority exception like yourself who say a french fry...cheeseburger from precious status...

Not me making this up it is what it is...i just dont brush it under the rug and act like it doesnt exist. But at the same time dont knock either for what they like. nor go to waaaaaaaaaay out there extremes like saying katie upton is fat at a whooping...5'10... 120lbs. My point ppl making these asinine ridiculous statement. I mean id really like to see these women you date... cause if 5'10 120 is fat... what is thick 5'10 100....whats slim 5'10 85lbs... whats skinny 5'10 70lbs... I mean if you see that scale and say normal...id really have to question the school you going to become a doctor from.

i'm talking about stereotypical white girls

and they don't have to grow up in the hood

i wonder how many valley girls are ******** it out as a type this
I've never seen this combo in real life.

In pron, yeah.

How would a valley girl even meet a hood dude ?

Most of the white chicks that i've been with said they were afraid of ghetto black dudes, lol.

it is tho..always have always will...different race of ppl view see things different... i hate this ole we should look past race...and it makes no diff b.s....the problem in general is ppl either try to be p.c. and act like it isnt a difference...or see the difference and say their respective race way of looking at things insight trumps the other.

My example proves that...the fact e! news etc... and other outlets were commenting on beyonce saying she is getting a little chubby etc...well um what do those respective news media outlets cater/represent...a particular view interest in a certain race... To say oh nah your fooling lying to yourself. Same way like i said you had black media outlets saying wow she looked good, ala bet etc... ebony so on and so forth saying she bounced back and looking as trim/fit as ever.

Clearly this is a difference of viewing a person based on race. I aint making it any kinda way it is what it is. You inadvertently agree... cause of your white women preference... you dont prefer them due to personality and other traits..because first seeing a person you know nothing about them personally... So again proves my point. Ppl have a different way of viewing ppl based on there own race and the race of the person...not me making it any kinda way...it is what it is...and certain races at large look at ppl in a certain light based on race..

for everyone of you who say beyonce is fit trim thick.... its gonna be 10 other black guys who say she slim... the same way for any other race. we see it here... 5'1 106lbs chick...most of the asian etc... guys say wow she is smoking hot...nice mass/thick with her size 0 and large a cups. with the exception of a small few saying she is skin and bones...then you have the jlo tahiry etc... chicks which most blacks will say wow they looking right perfect...and you get the minority exception like yourself who say a french fry...cheeseburger from precious status...

Not me making this up it is what it is...i just dont brush it under the rug and act like it doesnt exist. But at the same time dont knock either for what they like. nor go to waaaaaaaaaay out there extremes like saying katie upton is fat at a whooping...5'10... 120lbs. My point ppl making these asinine ridiculous statement. I mean id really like to see these women you date... cause if 5'10 120 is fat... what is thick 5'10 100....whats slim 5'10 85lbs... whats skinny 5'10 70lbs... I mean if you see that scale and say normal...id really have to question the school you going to become a doctor from.

So because I'm black I gotta like fat women? I'm good on that. From a medical standpoint kate upton isn't fat, I just set really high standards for her being a model and all. Tahiry tho is approaching obese levels.

Yea I missed the whole "Is this woman fat?" lecture in school. That's probably why I got the "Is this a fat chick?" question wrong on step 2.

i'm talking about stereotypical white girls

and they don't have to grow up in the hood

i wonder how many valley girls are ******** it out as a type this
I've never seen this combo in real life.
In pron, yeah.

How would a valley girl even meet a hood dude ?
Most of the white chicks that i've been with said they were afraid of ghetto black dudes, lol.

i see it all the time in LA

i didn't say they get married and start families... but best believe yambs are acquired regularly

I only been with one white girl. For some reason I don't find most of them attractive. Only been with black or mixed girls. I think it's time to expand my horizons and branch out.

Tahiry's @#$ is just big for the sake of being big. I'm not saying an @#$ should be 100% muscle (Serena :x) but at least have something there so it doesn't get sloppy

It's always funny seeing people say "look at her arms, that's a sign that she's not overweight." As if that's where women primarily store fat :smh: :lol:

View media item 273651

who is that

So because I'm black I gotta like fat women? I'm good on that. From a medical standpoint kate upton isn't fat, I just set really high standards for her being a model and all. Tahiry tho is approaching obese levels.

Yea I missed the whole "Is this woman fat?" lecture in school. That's probably why I got the "Is this a fat chick?" question wrong on step 2.
which is my point...you and many others...mainly white standard isnt concrete or factual and is far from the truth... no way is 5'10 120lbs fat...its not close to being fat...it isnt in the same city limits as fat. Same way 5'10 265 isnt thick or slim....regardless of what alot of black folks may say.

And like i said tahiry height weight and measurements are the same as jlo... Id never heard anyone say jlo is obese. please show me any type of article anything that says she is obese. Like i said your preference for no pigment gives you a bias judgement...

So what is monique...? what is precious? thats obese.... for you to say tahiry... is the same or close to the same size is precious.... is just foolish and clearly a i dont like black women with butts or really dont like black woman at all...

tahiry-jose-01.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-in-a-Bikini-in-Mexico14-435x580.jpg

same height same build minus difference in cup size and tahiry butt obviously being bigger.... But even looking at tone and stomach etc... tahiry is more in shape...

But which one skin tone looks different then the rest..... exactly...And which do you prefer thus impairing your judgement and making you blindly bias?

and then to say these woman are a lbs away from looking like this.....

th
Kim+Coles+Kim+Coles+Outside+NBC+Studios+6qPntRNPXuAl.jpg
kim+whitley.jpg

or better yet saying she is a lbs away from this....

thats some str8 up deep rooted denial of self hate ah something... either that or maybe you smoking some of that stupid crazy weed.... That isnt oh my preference...hell stevie wonder blind and all could feel these women and clearly tell they are nowhere close to being the same size

View media item 273651

who is that

Layla El, avy check cousin :pimp:

Dude next time if you want me to read what you write, I suggest you don't post many pics of fat women. Goes to wash eyes with soap. :smh:

His penis doesn't like fat women, he must hate himself. :D Maybe I should act like a stereotype and start dating fat white women who drive hoopties. >D

Tahiry is not in shape, son posted an airbrushed picture of her to compare to other women in normal none touched up pics. Tahiry has a gross saggy butt and adiposis edematosa. :x

Last edited:
* clicks on tahiry thread * comes into race war. i hope i never meet any of you people in real life. inb4 welcome to NT... enter sarcastic elitist remark. 

sounds like iuno maybe you grew up around white folks...or maybe black folks who looked at you weird thought you was different didnt show you love iuno...some sort of growing pain deep rooted issues....maybe black women related or in just everyday dealings... which hey thats you... but no way precious and kim k, jlo, beyonce, tahiry look the same size... no if its girls like that viewed you growing up or still do and thought u was lame etc... you didnt fit the so called stereotype... and mostly the evas...milas etc... accepted you...dont mean the latoya lucketts of the world are morbid obese...and the same size as precious.

same way despite being similiar in size height weight i wouldnt say mila kunis is skinny/fit and pamela anderson in her prime is fat.... and neither would most whites etc...because big chest doesnt equal fat...just big butt. which is my point... youre letting your white women preference and your denial of overall not being attracted to black women most of the time give a false inaccurate depiction...

Last edited:
Some of y'all are racist and don't even know it lol. You don't have to wear a white hood to be racist you know.....

Last edited:
sounds like iuno maybe you grew up around white folks...or maybe black folks who looked at you weird thought you was different didnt show you love iuno...some sort of growing pain deep rooted issues....maybe black women related or in just everyday dealings... which hey thats you... but no way precious and kim k, jlo, beyonce, tahiry look the same size... no if its girls like that viewed you growing up or still do and thought u was lame etc... you didnt fit the so called stereotype... and mostly the evas...milas etc... accepted you...dont mean the latoya lucketts of the world are morbid obese...and the same size as precious.

Meh I actually pride myself in the fact that I've lived in a diversity of places including the hood and I also pride myself in having a very diverse group of friends. I love how when someone has a different tastes than you they have to have gotten raped by big black women that traumatized them for life.

Yo he don't like the smell of cigarettes, he must have been raped by the Marboro cowboy growing up. Such BS. :lol:

Last edited:
Some of y'all are racist and don't even know it lol. You don't have to wear a white hood to be racist you know.....
it isnt a dont know it its a oh i wanna be on some p.c. steez.... to say tahiry and precious look alike is str8 up some self hatred iuno.... Like to actually truelly in hearts of hearts see jlo and monique...kim k... and kim koles and say oh no difference... they could be stunt doubles.. dudes seriously saving up to go the sammy sosa route.

But like i said i aint even mad... its just funny ppl actually try to justify it and come with all kinda bs to justify it...oh my preference... oh two women same size height weight etc..except one butt looks like ihop breakfast special...the other has mass so she about to suffer clogged arteries....heart attack...and oh it has nuttin to do with race....lol its actually pretty comical.

it isnt a dont know it its a oh i wanna be on some p.c. steez.... to say tahiry and precious look alike is str8 up some self hatred iuno.... Like to actually truelly in hearts of hearts see jlo and monique...kim k... and kim koles and say oh no difference... they could be stunt doubles.. dudes seriously saving up to go the sammy sosa route.

But like i said i aint even mad... its just funny ppl actually try to justify it and come with all kinda bs to justify it...oh my preference... oh two women same size height weight etc..except one butt looks like ihop breakfast special...the other has mass so she about to suffer clogged arteries....heart attack...and oh it has nuttin to do with race....lol its actually pretty comical.
lol@ sammy sosa route. 

Quote where I said this, I'll wait. :lol:

You do know there are different levels of obesity right?
I also never said anything about jlo or kim k, I just said in those pictures you choose regular pics of them looking extra sloppy and compared it to an airbrushed pic. Blatantly putting words in my mouth. :lol:

lol@ sammy sosa route. 

No man, no ninjahood here. I'm 105 percent African, with a 5 percent margin of error.

Ibo and proud :smokin

yea I know that concept is hard for simple people to process. You can love yourself and your heritage not give in to stereotypes.

Last edited:
Meh I actually pride myself in the fact that I've lived in a diversity of places including the hood and I also pride myself in having a very diverse group of friends. I love how when someone has a different tastes than you they have to have gotten raped by big black women that traumatized them for life.

Yo he don't like the smell of cigarettes, he must have been raped by the Marboro cowboy growing up. Such BS.
laugh.gif
ok meaning....still doesnt change the fact... hell served active duty military and been and lived around the world....so...gold star for you...what does that mean...really nothing by your standards considering im older and been in more of diverse and different environments then you...my view considerably holds more weight no pun.

still precious and jlo are nowhere near the same...in size. you saying so is str8 up on some black women who arent built athletic...or like media driven preception of white beauty...is morbid obese is some sort of hangup...never knocked taste at all so dont really see your point... kinda off track and has nothing to do with much of anything.. and hell my girl is korean... dated all races all around the world... still wouldnt say 5'7 125 white with no butt is in shape nice... 5'7 125 with butt black...is on some tipping the scales... bbw women needs to get lifted out the bed with a crane.

I mean the ole i aint from the hood i went on a few family trips where white folks were majority... i stayed in the hood a few years... which i doubt but i digress..and im in school so im diverse angle and so far from sterotypical black folks...im diverse im open minded bs.. is foolish.and might usually hold weight with some black folks..but by virtue of being older and more experience in living life.. seen more been more did more. so that angle to justify the foolishness really is a dead end with me. JUST SAYING

People need to realize a BMI over 30 makes you obese. NT thick = obese in a lot of cases. With how fat this country is a BMI of 30 doesn't stick out much but it technically is obese

Precious is probably morbidly obese.

Back
Top Bottom