Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

cindy-crawford-autographed-8x10-photo-sports-illustrated-swim-suit-model-1-t381898-500.jpg

Christie+SI+fave.jpg
06_extra06_rromijn_01.jpg

all bigger in size weight etc... then katie upton... im sorry if katie is fat...what are they? To say these women are iuno what you would say seeing as they are 6 sizes larger then her.... in the waist... and 10-15 or so lbs heavier... they must be shamooo to you. Im sorry but sports illustrated..the world and your beloved white ppl dont even agree with you on this one. You might want to retract that katie is fat for a model remark...you might loose your white card pass on that one.

LOL I'm not the only one who thinks she could lose a few lbs. It's actually a popular topic all over the internet and in the media. Her breasts as so mesmerizing that she snuck past the skinny police. :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
tumblr_miehvxxmUR1qcgltko1_500.png

fat? nah, especially if this pic is recent...but even da whiff of that herpes rumor would have me passing outta fear...when you

got that on you're mind you not gonna get hard at all.

LOL I'm not the only one who thinks she could lose a few lbs. It's actually a popular topic all over the internet and in the media. Her breasts as so mesmerizing that she snuck past the skinny police.
laugh.gif
and who are these ppl....in most part exactly my point.... the scale and ideal of skinny weight etc...is different based mostly on race.... model or no model take iuno 10-20 average black hispanic guys and show them a 5'10 120 chick 34dd and i mean and i dont even use the cornball term but you iuno a tiger woods would basically feel she is fat obese... the rest slim skinny at best.

This notion of big butt despite size equals fat/borderline... obese is mostly the sentiments of whites etc... and hell yea kelly rowland looks good better then tahiry.... i prefer over beyonce... well really latoya luckett over them all. but this whole fat/obese term is being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over exaggerrated...mostly by media (which dont have to say whose in most behind that) for white women...and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to leniant for black women aka encourage moo cows like monique and precious etc...

I have no preference well not into the whole preteen look nor even tahiry look either. but just because im not into either i can still put my preference aside and call it how it is. cause i have no bias for no race.

The whole scale is so unrealistic that thats why you had especially back in the day all those models forcing themselves to throw up...snort coke...take diet pills dont eat for days at a time etc... cause being damn near 6 ft tall and having 3 inch biceps aint healthy and isnt natural or norm...depsite what media and whites etc...ppl preference may say.

Model or not katie is nowhere near fat...and even this she is for a model still doesnt make sense cause size wise she is the smallest of all the swimsuit models...ppl are saying she looks pudgy etc... cause she isnt as small as she was gained 5lbs and that whole taking things to the extreme is why ppl saying she getting fat.

same way those same media outlets etc...mainly catering to ideas of whites etc..(which i find weird considering awg would give up their first born to look like katie upton).and the few exceptions of blacks...said she looked bigger chunky getting fat at her superbowl performance. their unrealistic cokedout drugged up tight firm butt. big knockers...ribs showing pretend its all natural healthy and normal look is the standard and anything that doesnt fit the description is fat..

Hell i remember seeing jlh on a talk show and how media blasted her and said she was fat close to obese when she went from a 0 to size 2....you may agree and think the chick is tipping scales...but i dont view it with rose colored glasses and i dont see jennifer love hewitt as a whale...regardless what some circles say... because she simply isnt. just how black media says jordan sparks got slim and maybe lost too too much weight lol.

and who are these ppl....in most part exactly my point.... the scale and ideal of skinny weight etc...is different based mostly on race.... model or no model take iuno 10-20 average black hispanic guys and show them a 5'10 120 chick 34dd and i mean and i dont even use the cornball term but you iuno a tiger woods would basically feel she is fat obese... the rest slim skinny at best.

This notion of big butt despite size equals fat/borderline... obese is mostly the sentiments of whites etc... and hell yea kelly rowland looks good better then tahiry.... i prefer over beyonce... well really latoya luckett over them all. but this whole fat/obese term is being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over exaggerrated...mostly by media (which dont have to say whose in most behind that) for white women...and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to leniant for black women aka encourage moo cows like monique and precious etc...

I have no preference well not into the whole preteen look nor even tahiry look either. but just because im not into either i can still put my preference aside and call it how it is. cause i have no bias for no race.

The whole scale is so unrealistic that thats why you had especially back in the day all those models forcing themselves to throw up...snort coke...take diet pills dont eat for days at a time etc... cause being damn near 6 ft tall and having 3 inch biceps aint healthy and isnt natural or norm...depsite what media and whites etc...ppl preference may say.

Model or not katie is nowhere near fat...and even this she is for a model still doesnt make sense cause size wise she is the smallest of all the swimsuit models...ppl are saying she looks pudgy etc... cause she isnt as small as she was gained 5lbs and that whole taking things to the extreme is why ppl saying she getting fat.

same way those same media outlets etc...mainly catering to ideas of whites etc..(which i find weird considering awg would give up their first born to look like katie upton).and the few exceptions of blacks...said she looked bigger chunky getting fat at her superbowl performance. their unrealistic cokedout drugged up tight firm butt. big knockers...ribs showing pretend its all natural healthy and normal look is the standard hiry is still fatand anything that doesnt fit the description is fat..

Hell i remember seeing jlh on a talk show and how media blasted her and said she was fat close to obese when she went from a 0 to size 2....you may agree and think the chick is tipping scales...but i dont view it with rose colored glasses and i dont see jennifer love hewitt as a whale...regardless what some circles say... because she simply isnt. just how black media says jordan sparks got slim and maybe lost too too much weight lol.

good christ.....i didnt read, tahiry is still fat.

Looking like Pinky, I'm embarrassed I even know who that is.
laugh.gif
place that butt fat in her front and you got your approval.... which is a preference...which im cool with... like i said largemass=fat to you...and it aint now if she was like this and had jelly rolls etc... then i could see your point... blubber throught her body yea... but the only place i see you referencing is the thighs and butt. aint like kelly rowland packing a 6 pack either.... she aint cut define in the arms either... she just carry her weight top half...seeing she got them nice size c's and tahiry is well rather flat chested

hot damn thank god i never seen her like that...she look like aunt jemima almost like chris rock on new jack city....jeez loise.... whoever realeased that pic she should fire them...from a cannon into open traffic. thats almost as bad as the katy perry pic...

place that butt fat in her front and you got your approval.... which is a preference...which im cool with... like i said largemass=fat to you...and it aint now if she was like this and had jelly rolls etc... then i could see your point... blubber throught her body yea... but the only place i see you referencing is the thighs and butt. aint like kelly rowland packing a 6 pack either.... she aint cut define in the arms either... she just carry her weight top half...seeing she got them nice size c's and tahiry is well rather flat chested

You can have a nice butt and not be a whale. Word to Layla El. :smokin

Kelly Rowland is fit

View media item 274196
View media item 274191
View media item 274198
View media item 274202
She aint no damn olympic sprinter, she doesn't need extra cut arms and abdominals, but she def looks like she works out and takes care of herself. Tahiry looks like she's never jogged in her life.

Yo I might have to download her workout videos for fap material :evil:

Last edited:
Dude, that's exactly the point. If Tahiry were to have different genetics , she would look absolutely disgusting. She carries all of her weight in the lower half of her body, so she thinks its ok to PIG OUT, because its just going to go to her butt/thighs.

Some fat women has got you fellas fooled. They are FAT, because they eat like a fat person would eat. I guarantee you Tahiry's weight to height ratio categorizes her into the Obese category.

Well unless google is lying, the numbers will show:

Her height: 5' 2". weight: 135 lbs. Measurements: 34, 26, 43.

gives as a BMI of 24.7

Underweight =

You can have a nice butt and not be a whale. Word to Layla El.
smokin.gif

Kelly Rowland is fit

She aint no damn olympic sprinter, she doesn't need extra cut arms and abdominals, but she def looks like she works out and takes care of herself. Tahiry looks like she's never jogged in her life.

Yo I might have to download her workout videos for fap material
devil.gif
yea but its tight firm...one would say even muscular...and layla is the same way.... i really dont see the rolls multiple chins etc.... not much of a difference in size except the breast...which one is bigger... and the butt in which one is firm/muscular and the other is fat.... which again to say a single part on a person body makes their whole body fat is crazy talk...

No airbrush is hiding tahiry double chins...cause she dont have them... aint hiding flabby arms... doesnt have them... back rolls and multiple jelly rolls cause she dont have them... only place i see fat is hips inner thighs and buttocks... which is airbrushed... which is one area of the entire body. to say if you arent athletic your fat its just wrong and dont make any kinda sense. Not being athletic doesnt = fat... i like her build and i like like i said a jillian micheals build but have enough sense and reason to not say if you aint similiar built to them you fat is just crazy talk.btw letaoya still looks better..... 

Dude, that's exactly the point. If Tahiry were to have different genetics , she would look absolutely disgusting. She carries all of her weight in the lower half of her body, so she thinks its ok to PIG OUT, because its just going to go to her butt/thighs.

Some fat women has got you fellas fooled. They are FAT, because they eat like a fat person would eat. I guarantee you Tahiry's weight to height ratio categorizes her into the Obese category.
hell if yao ming had different genetics hed be short.... thats a supposed whatifs..

now you making up scenarios... and if all her weight was in her breast and had pancake status many of you would be looking at her different too...alot of what ifs...end of the day a preference is just that.... hell we could take katie upton pam lee etc.. bust size and put it in their guts and of course they would look different and have a gut and be fat/chubby....

the fact is you guys are saying she is fat...as in overall face/arms/neck belly etc... when the fat is just in one place...a place that you dont like and since you dont like it in that one place are saying her entire body is fat which isnt true.

Women barely tell their bestfriends their real weight. Do you honestly think the Internet will know? That's like the Internet postings of celebrity Net Worth. It's an educated guess, but not necessarily accurate.

so in reality she's probably 155-160.
these arent regular women they celebs in which others...be it pap.... ppl in the camp etc... expose and show tell all these things be it for a little e fame... a lil check from a tmz etc... and even by you guys logic the whole black folks like em big...it wouldnt even make sense for her to lie and say she is smaller then what she is... now if you said this about white women sure... considering size weight and smallest is better it would make a lil more sense. but like you guys said where big is embrassed doesnt make sense.

it make more sense a katie upton lie about her weight and touch up her size... then a trina and tahiry...different demographic targets... and different standards and expectencies...

Fat= High BF%

Internet says she's playing with the line between normal and Overweight. In reality , she's probably well over the Overweight %, judging from all the cellulite.

low BF% = no cellulite

Facts>>>Opinions
p1010159n.jpg

so she is overweight fat....man yall crazy

eek.gif

When did Tahiry bleach her skin and lose some weight?
all are 5'3 135 except the hotrod chick who is 140.... none of them are fat just carry their weight in different places... no guess youd prefer the built chick or the hotrod chic... but end of the day they still weight the same... just the weight is carried in different areas... one in muscle and built...one in butt and one in her boobs... to say oh i dont like women to carry in they butt...so imma say she obese doesnt make sense.

now when you say fat being 5'3 135 and said this

i could see your point seeing all her weight is fat in her gut... but tahiry isnt built anything like this... to even say she is close to this is just your preference being bias... and really just dislike for women who arent muscular... or have athletic built butts/bodies.

Last edited:
But Tahiry is 5'2" 150-155 though... An inch shorter and 20 lbs heavier, and it shows. Her butt/thighs carry an enormous amount of fat.
thats your i cant believe she is the stated weight and i just want her to be bigger conspiracy of internet lying theory....lol...even the examples i should you still woulda said the black chick from king is fat...and the muscle chick or the hotrod chick isnt...even though they are the same height and weight....because of your preference and dislike for big butts or should i say non athletic muscle butts.

all are 5'2 155 160 tahiry is clearly built outside of mass closer to the fitness chick. to say tahiry looks the same and is built like the rest of the chicks is just str8 up trying to justify your preference....and non acceptance of fat butt means overweight whale...regardless of the rest of the body....and before you even try to say it...even without airbrush....

that aint this View media item 274339

Idk what else to tell you. Tahiry isn't morbidly obese, but she isn't "slim" or "in-shape". She's chubby dude, but the chubbiness goes unnoticed to some because it goes to her bottom half.

If she lost 15-25 lbs. and started lifting weights for a year, she would be Perfect. At this very moment, I'll pass on the cratered cheeks.
which is this a professional athlete and amateur mma fighter.... again a preference.... six pack muscle athletic etc.... so unless they are semipro zumba...personnal trainer built they fat to you....which isnt true.

i like jennifer love hewitt body... but if a woman was the same size and just built different...outside of a gut... i wouldnt say oh your morbid obese....precious status. That be like me saying this women is masculine...probably a dude and since you like this type youre gay.... you like he man made batches.... which would be a over exaggeration of the truth.... id just say she is cut really fit muscular not my type.

Dudes comparing athletic ******* to a stripper body *****. Talking about how a nice asss is suppose to be. I dont want a woman with a *** thats hard as mine with the muscle game. Matter fact, theres nothing sexy about a 8 pacc on a woman to me, at all. A gut isnt any better either, but cmoooooooooooooooooooooooon.

Back
Top Bottom