Strip Club Appreciation

There are some strippers who get pissed if you dont accept their dance.

I remember when I was the only guy sitting by the stage, getting all the attention from the stripper performing. Everyone else was just standing in the backcause they were too scared to come up.

I remember when I was the only guy sitting by the stage, getting all the attention from the stripper performing. Everyone else was just standing in the backcause they were too scared to come up.

Back
Top Bottom