Strip Club Appreciation

Some of you guys in this thread stating that strip clubs are a waste of money are most likely not going to a poppin strip club and not going with the rightpeople.

Sometimes I wonder about some of you dudes who post so much....ya'll are saying that strip clubs are not worth it then you guys make threads like"Getting a manicure/pedicure appreciation"

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Whenever I go which is probably every month or 2 with my cousins from out of town or when I go to Florida or Canada to visit them we always hit up a stripclub, just to chill out, have a beer and seem some neked girls.

Sin City is great btw.

Some of you guys in this thread stating that strip clubs are a waste of money are most likely not going to a poppin strip club and not going with the rightpeople.

Sometimes I wonder about some of you dudes who post so much....ya'll are saying that strip clubs are not worth it then you guys make threads like"Getting a manicure/pedicure appreciation"

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Whenever I go which is probably every month or 2 with my cousins from out of town or when I go to Florida or Canada to visit them we always hit up a stripclub, just to chill out, have a beer and seem some neked girls.

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Nothing cooler then going there w. a group of your dudes and some jumps....we bring like a fewstacks, buy VIP, bottles, etc etc....by then end of the night dudes got mo @@#@ and all them !++!@%# dancing on stage[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i wish...i get no @@#@[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Nothing cooler then going there w. a group of your dudes and some jumps....we bring like a fewstacks, buy VIP, bottles, etc etc....by then end of the night dudes got mo @@#@ and all them !++!@%# dancing on stage[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

The only time a strip club can be appreciated is the day you turn 18 and you and your friends go.

Every other trip after is unappreciated.

laugh.gif
True...only been 2x other than that 1st time and they don't compare

The only time a strip club can be appreciated is the day you turn 18 and you and your friends go.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom