Strip Club Appreciation

Originally Posted by Rightguard

dont wear white, i went to a strip club back in hs and when everyone was leaving this one guy was leaving with brown stains all over his pants
you sure that wasnt self-tanner on your boy's pants?

Some of you are losing the whole purpose/meaning of the strip club. . . You go to the strip club to throw a few dollars at woman have fun with your boys drinkalil crab a bird get a lap dance. . Laugh it up. . then go home. . . If you're going expecting to bust one then you're going for the wrong reasonunless you have the $. .

Seriously if you have a problem spending $40 at the strip once every blue moon (unless you have social issues and cant get any girls, and you go to the stripclub every other day
nerd.gif
)
Then YNS anyways because if you go out to the club you're gonna spend money, if you go out to the bars your're going to spend money, and if you go outon a date you're gonna be money. . . .

On the real, I used to hate strip clubs. Biggest waste of money,
smh.gif

Then we got in the know with this one cat that runs one and it's all good. No cover, cheap drinks (topless only
ohwell.gif
) and we always just go to BS and hang out. We probably go about once everyother month. It's cheaper than going to a bar and at least we see naked girls,
laugh.gif
. I spend more on drinks, just toss a couple dollars at the ladies.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Some of you are losing the whole purpose/meaning of the strip club. . . You go to the strip club to throw a few dollars at woman have fun with your boys drink alil crab a bird get a lap dance. . Laugh it up. . then go home. . . If you're going expecting to bust one then you're going for the wrong reason unless you have the $. .

Seriously if you have a problem spending $40 at the strip once every blue moon (unless you have social issues and cant get any girls, and you go to the strip club every other day
nerd.gif
)
Then YNS anyways because if you go out to the club you're gonna spend money, if you go out to the bars your're going to spend money, and if you go out on a date you're gonna be money. . . .
This.

Alright let's just agree to disagree on this....there's some of us who like to go to strip clubs as an alternative to a club or a lounge every once ina while and there are those who don't like women bouncing on them and would rather throw money at girls by buying them dinner and a movie and not see adamn peice of skin afterwards which also like to get mani's/pedi's.

roll.gif

You guys are def going to the wrong strip clubs if you need to both pay for entrance fee and buy drinks and have busted girls there, do some god damn reviewsonline for a strip club before you go to them so that you won't need to wine in this thread.

Man oh man, something about having the tables turned is addictive. 

My boy last night dropped 500. I just don't see how fellas can let these women leak them like that.

I had a great time for 40 dollars.

It's a nice thing to hit up a couple times a year for sure.

Last edited:
If yiu ever in north italy

Issa place call...

1000 lire lapdance

Dont be shy you can slap ***** and all that... lol

Ive had crazy luck recently somewhere else though... lol

Back
Top Bottom