Strip Club Appreciation

me and my boy went with some chicks about 2 weeks ago. I was too drunk to remember how i got there, but I wasted my doe that night

me and my boy went with some chicks about 2 weeks ago. I was too drunk to remember how i got there, but I wasted my doe that night

Strip club sucks. You gotta pay to get in, then you have to buy drinks, then you have to pay for some nasty a.ss girl who only sees you as an ATM machine todance on you...and yet you cant touch her.

Most of the chicks are busted too...if they weren't naked you wouldn't give them a second look.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

grin.gif

I'm like Slim Thug. I go to the Strip Club to get something to eat. I come in with $10. I leave with $2.38.

DF!!!

laugh.gif

I'm all types of confused in here. I'm 23 and never been but wanna go soon but ya'll are throwing me off. Do I tip or not? I always thought theobject was to roll with like $100 in singles and leave it all there. Someone school me on strip club etiquette please...

I don't know how any man with common sense can appreciate spending $ on chicks that he doesn't know. Especially when she is doing things to you thatyou can have someone else do to you for free.

I mean at the end of the day it seems like you're just paying for blue balls

ohwell.gif

but then again I've never been to strip club because of the above reason

maybe I'm wrong

^^no you got strips clubs in a nut shell^^

Basically:

- You're giving some girl money to pay for their lives bad/good for 3 min of your life...
- Cover charge unless you know someone or have a free pass
- 2 drink minimum
- You go home "WITHOUT" the girls that you spent hundreds on
- Girls always hovering around asking if you want a dance...you gotta keep rejecting them esp. the ugly ones (annoying)
- Pretentious atmosphere (it's like being in a room full of directors and writers)

Strip club not appreciated....I'd rather smash for free.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn i need to hit those 3rd world country strip clubs brothels
pimp.gif

fyp
i live in a third world county and the strip clubs are normal and no brothels

you aint looked hard enough.

laugh.gif
I live in The Bahamas trust me no brothels

you aint look hard enough, it's the worlds oldest profession+tourist destination, it's there. Last time i went to Jamaica my dudes wanted to take me tostrip clubs with dudes straight fingering the cooch and brothels with laid out menus and %#@%.

Back
Top Bottom