Strip Club Appreciation

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Paying money to see a chick naked? Nah...I'm good.

word

never understood that myself.

but if you ever get a chance please to go SIN CITY in the Bronx...JESUS CHRIST

word

word

word

word

word

word

word

word

word

word

Some of you guys in this thread stating that strip clubs are a waste of money are most likely not going to a poppin strip club and not going with the rightpeople.

Sometimes I wonder about some of you dudes who post so much....ya'll are saying that strip clubs are not worth it then you guys make threads like"Getting a manicure/pedicure appreciation"

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Whenever I go which is probably every month or 2 with my cousins from out of town or when I go to Florida or Canada to visit them we always hit up a stripclub, just to chill out, have a beer and seem some neked girls.

Sin City is great btw.

Some of you guys in this thread stating that strip clubs are a waste of money are most likely not going to a poppin strip club and not going with the rightpeople.

Sometimes I wonder about some of you dudes who post so much....ya'll are saying that strip clubs are not worth it then you guys make threads like"Getting a manicure/pedicure appreciation"

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Whenever I go which is probably every month or 2 with my cousins from out of town or when I go to Florida or Canada to visit them we always hit up a stripclub, just to chill out, have a beer and seem some neked girls.

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

#!@ type #%@@ is that?

laugh.gif

Sin City is great btw.

Back
Top Bottom