Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Durden7

You are NOT 6'0 194 with 7-8% body fat. 194 my %@%.
laugh.gif

A decent workout plan + good eating habits > Good workouts + bad eating.

laugh.gif
how u gunna tell me what i weigh fam? ill b back with tagged pics on the scale....

smh.gif
so this is what it has come down to...tagged pics on a scale
smh.gif

why not just take dude's word?

/\ exactly hahaha y do i need to lie about info i volunteered... haters even in the "feel good, look better" thread
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

No need for all that nonsense up there. People are actually giving/receiving good info here.
+1. Keep it going strong, fellas.

With all of the pix being posted up..I'm going to re-join again. In order...Aug 24th 2008, Feb 24th 2009, and today. I need to get that 6 pack set up bysummer of 2010..smh.
laugh.gif

14sjpjn.jpg
rbh9ns.jpg
289jtye.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

No need for all that nonsense up there. People are actually giving/receiving good info here.

With all of the pix being posted up..I'm going to re-join again. In order...Aug 24th 2008, Feb 24th 2009, and today. I need to get that 6 pack set up by summer of 2010..smh.
laugh.gif

14sjpjn.jpg
rbh9ns.jpg
289jtye.jpg
1) thx for getting this thread back on track haha
2)
eek.gif

3) ur like the white Sherman Klump... did u reconfigure ur DNA?

haha im kidding, all jokes aside thats an amazing transformation, fat ppl everywhere r jealous.... keep up the good work, and keep droppin knowledge on us

I'm just curious, what thoughts run through your mind while you're lifting weights. Do you think about something that gets your mad and take yourfrustration on the weights?

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I'm just curious, what thoughts run through your mind while you're lifting weights. Do you think about something that gets your mad and take your frustration on the weights?
I don't think about anything. I just vibe with the song and if applicable..I look at the mirror to make sure my form is good. When I'mrunning at a fast pace, like 10.0 AKA the highest on the treadmill, I do pretend like I'm about to score the winning touch down or I'm about to win the100 meter race or something though.
laugh.gif
It works every time.

3) ur like the white Sherman Klump... did u reconfigure ur DNA?
Asian.
laugh.gif

I'm just curious, what thoughts run through your mind while you're lifting weights. Do you think about something that gets your mad and take your frustration on the weights?

"if I don't lift this *$$!, it's gonna fall on my face"
laugh.gif

Then the survival instincts kick in word to my man Bear Grylls.

jk haha. Most people usually listen to music to pump themselves up and get focused. I try and drown out the sound, and think of the contraction of the muscleI'm working, sort of feeling and getting the most of every contraction, telling myself that the pain is only temporary and will lead to future gains.

so in my first back into it i got a good run in at the track in the morning then after work i played some tennis (mad underrated foragility/quickness/cardio).......ready to get back at it tomorrow!

Maintaining proper form

The thread was going off the wall for a sec...

wj4 congrats on the weight loss my dude. You improved a lot and it hasnt even been a year yet man. Im wit u on the 6 pack, got the 4 pack, getting that damn"V" is crazy tough even with cardio and diet
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
at y'all eating tuna without mayo.
sick.gif
at the thought of that. My mom had some some really healthy mayonaise that had like fish oil and omega 3 in it, need to ask her where she copped it. I usually just put some mayo in the tuna can and eat it, but lately i've been eating tuna, mayo, and honey mustard, on a toasted wheat bagle with a slice of cheese on it. That is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cracktacular
I'll have to try that. At the moment I am becoming sick of tuna because i've been eating it so often
laugh.gif
so if this makes it tastebetter then thank you sire
pimp.gif

LOL I've been back in the gym for a month now. I eat clean except for when I go out drinking, best believe I get a serving of that Chipotle Chicken burritobefore the alcohol enters my blood. The way I see it is that I need to shock my metabolism anyway. Remember guys throw in that nasty meal once a week!

Originally Posted by wj4

With all of the pix being posted up..I'm going to re-join again. In order...Aug 24th 2008, Feb 24th 2009, and today. I need to get that 6 pack set up by summer of 2010..smh.
laugh.gif

14sjpjn.jpg
This is me right now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

14sjpjn.jpg
This is me right now
smh.gif
But it's great knowing that you don't have to stay that way. Good luck.
wink.gif

Seriously, man. Mr. Monday..you can change, bro. As corny as it sounded..Never Back Down kinda started the fire for me.
laugh.gif
I watch that movie so many timesthe DVD is starting to skip.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

14sjpjn.jpg
rbh9ns.jpg
289jtye.jpg

anyone else expect this guy to be ripped?

good weight loss
eek.gif
I'd like to see sum muscle definition tho !
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Seriously, man. Mr. Monday..you can change, bro. As corny as it sounded..Never Back Down kinda started the fire for me.
laugh.gif
I watch that movie so many times the DVD is starting to skip.

-downloads movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

I did Prez's ab workout after Chest/Tri's today... that joint was tough. I did the first superset, 10 reps each, did the breathing in between... couldnt finish that second set.

Also, I need some advice on putting on size to my arms. I've never been one of the "beach body" type, weights have always been a strength & conditioning thing for me. Any good exercises recommended for isolating Bi's/Tri's?

is this posted somewhere? if not, can someone PM me? i need a new ab workout...

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom