STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ITS LEGDAY :evil:

I'm gona copy joeyswole from IG on his quad exercise...Gona do high reps with mod weight exept for squats, gona try to max out.

leg ext.
Squats
hack squats
single leg press
parking lot lunges
single leg ext
hip ad/abduction

I do have a question tho, where do you guys position your foot to focus on quads on the leg press?

How do you do this? Move them up or down on the platform basically?

My hamstrings are the weak part in my thighs, I'd like to focus on them more

I try moving with my foot around like you say but I can never get the mind to muscle connection for the quads which frusterates the hell outta me.

I do 2 leg days a week already but now I'm gona try one day for quads and another for the hammies/glutes.

Every once in a while, I break out the cleats and cones to do drills. Dat core soreness just from doing sprints feels :pimp:

I try moving with my foot around like you say but I can never get the mind to muscle connection for the quads which frusterates the hell outta me.

I do 2 leg days a week already but now I'm gona try one day for quads and another for the hammies/glutes.

Front squats will kill your quads and get your back too. If you don't front squat already it will take a bit to get your form down but once you got it keep doing them. I front squat right after back squats and hit the leg press last.

Front squats will kill your quads and get your back too. If you don't front squat already it will take a bit to get your form down but once you got it keep doing them. I front squat right after back squats and hit the leg press last.

I tried front squat once, I couldn't get the form right at all. and the bar placement would hurt my shoulders. BUT what I do is with back squats, I place a 5 pound weight on the ground and place it under my heels, which targes my quads nicely-def feel it the next day.

I tried front squat once, I couldn't get the form right at all. and the bar placement would hurt my shoulders. BUT what I do is with back squats, I place a 5 pound weight on the ground and place it under my heels, which targes my quads nicely-def feel it the next day.

You should figure out why it isn't working. Something in your mechanics isn't quite right. That's one of those lifts that exposes posture issues.

Did you hold the bar like this? I can't hold it the elbows out power clean way either.

42_2.jpg

Not saying that 5# weight doesn't work but you should be able to front squat.

idk what it is but that's exactly how I hold it. I think what im gona do is I'm gona ask one of the guys at the gym to actually show me in person while I'm doing it so I can see what I'm doing wrong. I'm pretty sure my form is wrong which is why I'm not feeling it.

I want to try front squats too but cant do the elbows out way either. It seems like thats the preferred way, or more people do it that way at least. Ill try the arms folded and start lightweight

ITS LEGDAY
devil.gif

I'm gona copy joeyswole from IG on his quad exercise...Gona do high reps with mod weight exept for squats, gona try to max out.

leg ext.
Squats
hack squats
single leg press
parking lot lunges
single leg ext
hip ad/abduction

I do have a question tho, where do you guys position your foot to focus on quads on the leg press?
Higher foot position = more focus on the quads

Lower foot position = more focus on the hamstrings

Just look up some exercises to improve your front rack flexibility. It's an easy fix.

Durden said you should be careful about switching up stance and foot position on certain movements.

Copped the volts last night JPS JPS benzilla427 benzilla427

Dope!

If you don't mind me asking, how much?
Maybe it's time for me to invest in some myself.

Yeah ive been low key waiting for them to hit a sale. I know eastbay has them for $169 but some times once in a blue moon they get past the filter on the 25% off $100 or more code and can be had for cheap. Waiting for that day

Speaking of knees i know this dude is crazy strong but the knee cave doesn't look healthy. Can anyone comment on if this is ok for long term health @peterhoang on IG. https://www.instagram.com/peterhoang_/

Copped the volts last night JPS JPS benzilla427 benzilla427

Dope!

If you don't mind me asking, how much?
Maybe it's time for me to invest in some myself.

Yeah ive been low key waiting for them to hit a sale. I know eastbay has them for $169 but some times once in a blue moon they get past the filter on the 25% off $100 or more code and can be had for cheap. Waiting for that day

Yeah, same...

Was about to pull the trigger on the orange pair but didn't realize they're ineligible for the $20 off code.

Speaking of knees i know this dude is crazy strong but the knee cave doesn't look healthy. Can anyone comment on if this is ok for long term health @peterhoang on IG. https://www.instagram.com/peterhoang_/
That LOW BAR BACK SQUAT IS SOMETHING ELSE.

Impressive.

Back
Top Bottom