STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

man claiming big sean had ab surgery, his midsection definitely looks abnormal but it’s more than presumptive to say man went under the knife for that…people can carry fat differently

found an open track close to the workplace last month, easing (back) into sprints 😮‍💨

nah that vid is on point. he definitely had some work to get those abs. looking like a whole *** fool :lol:

you really think so? i remember he did a men’s health magazine vid & his midsections looked a lil weird then 🤷🏿‍♂️ the ab surgery thing just got to the point where it is even passable but maybe i’m tripping

how you only have muscle mass in your midsection?! :lol:
Yes his abs are mega developed like he trains them 5x a week and the rest of his body looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

There's no cohesion

Who trains their abs that crazy and doesn't hit ANYTHING else?

It definitely appears to be an AB sculpture.

Yes his abs are mega developed like he trains them 5x a week and the rest of his body looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

There's no cohesion

big ⏸️, but looking back at older pics where he is shirtless he always had really defined & odd shaped abs and serratus but was semi frail looking/skinny; man just had a kid too i believe…think its a result putting on muscle/weight, falling off a bit & losing muscle

There's no cohesion

have you heard of genetics?

he might not even train his abs lmao

some mfs have insane ab insertions for no reason but struggle to develop anything else

wait why am I contributing to this

Back
Top Bottom