STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

he did also start dressing like a auntie, but I digress. If he wanted to come off the peds he wasn’t taking and I read wants to be a fit for more roles then good on him.

Anybody been watching Big Jahh on DHerbs I Can Weightloss series on youtube? Man got up to 432lbs and is down 100 in 11 weeks. I challenged DHerbs on the protein or lack thereof ( he has them on all raw vegan diet, there’s also an older lady who is down about 50lbs in 11 weeks). Show is high key just an ad for his supplements but it’s entertaining and he recently started getting on Live and really talking his **** like giving a tour of the house because people were doubting and showed his shoe closet. This is like week/episode 8 but I like it because it focused on inches lost and not just lbs

this popped up in my youtube algorithm, a few weeks ago & i been following the progress…didn’t know the homie jah was that 400+ i hope he keeps losing & keeps it off…granted being that big gives a lot of room to lose weight but given he is losing all this fat so ‘fast’ via a rather extreme/restrictive dieting & cardio it’s probably going to be tough whenever he goes back to ‘normal’ eating

Back
Top Bottom