STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

if you’re not dumbbell pressing at least 100lbs I don’t wanna see you slamming or dropping the weights on the floor after you’re done.

Skip AP Physics class, bruhs.
dwill.png

a = F/m.
ufdup.png

Those dudes moving them 45's, 50's are pressing the weight with twice the speed though.
troll.png

where in the knee(s) is the sharp pain? above the kneecap or below it? depending of the type of tendonitis there are things you could do that might completely address the pain…

how often do you do any of these activities? do/what things do you as a warm up/cool down? do you lift regularly? how is your diet & sleep?

How is dude gonna have tendinitis when he's only moving (at best) twice a week? Dude ain't even legit old.
wtf.png

Isn't tendinitis usually from moving too much, not too little? Unless dude has RA or some something, nah, he's just washed. :rofl:

maybe he did Air Alert 2 in the 90s. Need to go to kneeovertoesguy youtube and practice backwards walking inclined on a powered off treadmill

get you some bpc157/tb500 maybe although I saw/felt no benefit from bpc157. Maybe I got sold/compounded some bunk tho

How is dude gonna have tendinitis when he's only moving (at best) twice a week? Dude ain't even legit old.
wtf.png

Isn't tendinitis usually from moving too much, not too little? Unless dude has RA or some something, nah, he's just washed. :rofl:

can be both, especially if a person has spikes in their activity…tendons actually need loading, guys that are in this category can be most at risk to blow up their ish & develop some pain/tendonitis because they don’t appropriately ramp up into activity both immediately before and progressively getting back to these activities so they stay in a kinda chronic cycle of feeling ok then wrecking themselves

maybe he did Air Alert 2 in the 90s. Need to go to kneeovertoesguy youtube and practice backwards walking inclined on a powered off treadmill

get you some bpc157/tb500 maybe although I saw/felt no benefit from bpc157. Maybe I got sold/compounded some bunk tho

true plenty man have bruk up themselves in their youth such that their joints are perpetually achy.

what made you try those peptides? what ailments did you have & how did you judge the benefit(s) or lack thereof??

Back
Top Bottom