STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For me, I just despise doing cardio after my workouts, its just takes up too much time at one point of the day so I cut it in half

Cardio acceleration my friend. I feel like this jim stoppani workouts is what ive been meant to do the whole time. My recovery after is great too
For me, I just despise doing cardio after my workouts, its just takes up too much time at one point of the day so I cut it in half

lol I walk past the cardio area and go straight to the weights...... Only cardio I would be doing is when summer hit and I start playing ball again, think I'm active enough to where I don't need to force myself to do cardio at gym.

So I'm doing deads and I'm at my RM of 405. I take a seat before starting just for a little rest. This fine girl who works part time at the gym(she deads and squats 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
) asks me how many more I got left. I tell her just this and shes like ok no problem.

I do it and then she comes over. "That was too easy for you go heavier!" I'm like oh okay 
laugh.gif

Throw on 425 and knock it out. New PR 
pimp.gif

No I did not go for the 2 point conversion 
laugh.gif
. Ya boy tryin to stay outta trouble

Last edited:
It's funny how the moment I have stuff on my calendar...actual social stuff, it becomes super easy to stay away from sweets :lol:

So I'm doing deads and I'm at my RM of 405. I take a seat before starting just for a little rest. This fine girl who works part time at the gym(she deads and squats :x  :pimp: ) asks me how many more I got left. I tell her just this and shes like ok no problem.

I do it and then she comes over. "That was too easier for you go heavier!" I'm like oh okay :lol: .

Throw on 425 and knock it out. New PR :pimp:

No I did not go for the 2 point conversion :lol: . Ya boy tryin to stay outta trouble

Id pass too if she said "too easier."

Damn iPhone auto correct is getting horrible. Definately didn't type that lol.

*easy.
How's them flexors?

:lol:

Actually squatted 135 the other day with relatively no pain. Been using the leg press the past few weeks and decided to try. Not gonna push my luck since I did 3 sets of like 8 reps at 135, gonna see if I can rep out 10 reps and 5 sets before I go up in weight. Last time I tried to get into it too fast I screwed my crap up.

I'm having some discomfort in the middle of my back. When I try to take deep breaths, it seems my diaphragm doesn't want to fully expand. Stretching my these last few days has not been helping either :smh:

does anyone actually like doing cardio ever though?
seems like 98% of the guys in here just lift and don't play any sports :lol:

Am i the only person who wears hoodies and jogging pants on top of shorts while working out. So once it getsbto sweaty i can drop the weight like goku and piccolo giving radditz them hands

ITS LEGDAY :evil:

I'm gona copy joeyswole from IG on his quad exercise...Gona do high reps with mod weight exept for squats, gona try to max out.

leg ext.
Squats
hack squats
single leg press
parking lot lunges
single leg ext
hip ad/abduction

I do have a question tho, where do you guys position your foot to focus on quads on the leg press?

Back
Top Bottom