STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No way I'm doing numbers on my ohp after I bench. I usually throw that in on a back or shoulders day.

Also most our chest workouts are similar. I just wanted to see if you guys were doing anything I wasn't.

2k[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Beast. Pics? :evil:

Had a scheduled cheat day, gained 5 lbs, cool, it's just water, part of the hustle it'll be gone as fast as it came, next day a non cheat day lost 2 of it back, next day had a slip up unscheduled cheat day, gained 5 more lbs. :x 8lbs in 3 days.

Last edited:
Had a scheduled cheat day, gained 5 lbs, cool, it's just water, part of the hustle it'll be gone as fast as it came, next day a non cheat day lost 2 of it back, next day had a slip up unscheduled cheat day, gained 5 more lbs. :x 8lbs in 3 days.
Dammmmm. You a beast. I love cheat days....that's why I do it everyday. Ahhahah. Jk. I never weighed myself before or after a cheat day. Crazy That u gained 5 pounds

No way I'm doing numbers on my ohp after I bench. I usually throw that in on a back or shoulders day.

Also most our chest workouts are similar. I just wanted to see if you guys were doing anything I wasn't.

I guess that post was pretty cryptic. I meant 2k pages for the thread (at least on my browser).

Im not even close 2k for my lifts. Just doing some nasic calculations, im probably close to the 1100-1200 range.

Changed my chest day to:

Incline DB
Incline Barbell (135 max, go for reps)
Decline Barbell
Flat Bench (burned by this point, 185 max)
Flys
Dips/Pushups

My chest responds better to high volume. May switch the incline to barbell first as I didnt like warming up with dumbbells.

I did this on Saturday during a rushed hour chest workout and my chest is more sore than if I took an hour and a half doing my regular routine.

My work out is exactly like this except I do incline flys and never do decline barbells or decline anything. Maybe ill add that in.

And btw...DIPS FTW! People truly need to understand dips are very needed for that round chest.

I wanna see druden too.

Any new music out there fellas?

Lost my pwet eats so I've been without personal music for workouts

But for the ride to the gym I've been blasting some oldies:

"martini kiss" - senses fail

and glass jaw's worship and tribute album

My work out is exactly like this except I do incline flys and never do decline barbells or decline anything. Maybe ill add that in.

And btw...DIPS FTW! People truly need to understand dips are very needed for that round chest.

i love dips! always save them for the end. kind of like saving walking lunges for the end of leg day.

Last edited:
Lost my pwet eats so I've been without personal music for workouts

But for the ride to the gym I've been blasting some oldies:

"martini kiss" - senses fail

and glass jaw's worship and tribute album

i love dips! always save them for the end. kind of like saving walking lunges for the end of leg day.

Yup same here, always do 4-5 sets it till failure. the pain then next day FEELSGOODMAN.jpg

Tonight I got back...what yall think? I'm gona try to go heavy tonight, especially with the rack pulls

Pull ups
Cable Row
Hammer high row
Hammer row
Rack pulls
and last but not least my fav, straight arms lat pull down w/ the rope, get that tight squeeze in!

Last edited:
Went bouldering last night for that muscle confusion.

My upper back feels crazy. I should probably start targeting it when I lift.

For the crossfit heads in here, how do yall approach Murph?

We did a 1/4 murph last night for our WOD and I broke it up into 5-10-15 (5 sets). I zipped through it.

I know the full Murph WOD is a different kind of beast, but I was curious as to how you guys fared when doing it in the past, or of there is anything you'd change up going in to it this year.

Nike 20% off clearance code "Motion"
nothing really looking too good to me right now but check it out

Damn only works for US residents and not Canadian, was really eyeing a pair and the 20% would seal the deal but not now. SMH no discount codes for us Canadians?

Not sure if any of yall fight or train,

But has anyone here checked out or trained at a UFC Gym? One of the official UFC Branded gyms they're opening everywhere?

There's one opening 6 minutes from my work and I really want to get back into a real martial arts gym, cause right now I'm at California Family Fitness hitting the punching bag and using their equipment to work out and keep my striking fresh.

My worries are that it would be too packed or overpriced.
I'm hoping they price your membership based on if you're taking any classes or just using the equipment / gym.

^ I've wanted to so bad but yea prices for any sort of fighting gyms are ridiculous

Just spoke to them, he said the regular membership is $80 / mo, and pre enrollment prices are $64 / mo.

Gives you unlimited access to all their classes and open gym.

I'm in contract with my current gym so maybe after that's up I'll look into it more, but once they open I definitely wanna go look.

i had the basic membership at the UFC gym here. i joined when they first opened. no enrollment fee. was about $30/month and that's only for use of the gym - no classes. the things i miss most about that gym are the prowler, the endless rope and watching the fights there on fight night.

^ that's exactly what I was hoping for.. just an open gym membership with no class privileges.

I'll have to wait til they open and see if they will do that at this one.

You need to schedule cheat meals not cheat days. An entire day is way too much for a bunch of reasons. Especially if you're just starting to get back on the grind.

fat dude that worked the desk overnight was hilarious. when people checked-in in the morning, he would announce their name like bruce buffer.

I guess that post was pretty cryptic. I meant 2k pages for the thread (at least on my browser).

Im not even close 2k for my lifts. Just doing some nasic calculations, im probably close to the 1100-1200 range.

Yeah I thought for sure you meant 2k for your lifts.

Back
Top Bottom