STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Leg day.

Back squat 5@135
3x8@ 225

Leg extension 3x8 @ 90
Leg curl 3x8 @ 90
Leg press 2x8 @690 and 5 reps at 780
Calf raises unknown amount :lol:

At what weight did you guys start wearing belts for your curls?

I mean squats and oh presses? :lol: I'm no where near that point but just wondering.

I put a belt on for squats at 405 and for deads I put one on at 405-455 depending on how I'm feeling and what kind of rep range I'm working with.

I haven't OHP heavy in awhile but usually put it one for anything over 200.

Yeah oh press is the only one I've ever felt my back start to go on.

When I used to dl it went after a couple reps at 315 but that was just me being weak.

I think I'm going to try and see what my max squat is next week. I've repped 265x 5 but never tried a 1rm.

I mean squats and oh presses? :lol: I'm no where near that point but just wondering.

Squats - doing 5+ reps I put a belt on around 260 but I'm weak sauce lol.

Deads - 350/360 depending how I'm feeling that day. once I put a belt on I rarely do beltless sets after, so I try not to put it on till necessary

What's your guys chest workout look like? I'm sick of mine.

Db flat and incline
Pec deck
Cables high, mid, low
Db flys on incline
Chest dips to burn out if I still have any gas left

currently

BB chest press flat or incline

DB chest press

Pec Deck

Cable fly

Dips 

sometimes tris

cardio

Bench press - 5x5
OHP - 3x5
Weighted dips - Heaviest set for 6 reps, -10% of total weight for 8 reps, -10% of total weight for 10 reps
u like to do OHP and chest on same day?

i always feel mad expended after BP but maybe ill give this a shot.

For me personally, my bench #s increased noticeably when I started to do more and more DB lateral raises to strengthen my shoulders

For me personally, my bench #s increased noticeably when I started to do more and more DB lateral raises to strengthen my shoulders
DB front raises and incline BB press helped me get my BB flat bench way ways way up

Did you feel bleesed?
happy.gif
laugh.gif

u like to do OHP and chest on same day?

i always feel mad expended after BP but maybe ill give this a shot.

Yeah, it definitely slows my progress and feels tougher after bench. I'm cool with progressing more slowly on it though and feel like doing it while fatigued will pay off in the long run in my mind. At the very least I know I'm plenty warm before doing it.

If i start working out my chest, I can't do OHP the same day. The motion doesn't go the way I want it to.

Nike 20% off clearance code "Motion"
nothing really looking too good to me right now but check it out

Changed my chest day to:

Incline DB
Incline Barbell (135 max, go for reps)
Decline Barbell
Flat Bench (burned by this point, 185 max)
Flys
Dips/Pushups

My chest responds better to high volume. May switch the incline to barbell first as I didnt like warming up with dumbbells.

I did this on Saturday during a rushed hour chest workout and my chest is more sore than if I took an hour and a half doing my regular routine.

Aren't some of you guys looking for metcons? If so they are on clearance on NDC and you can use the discount code

Back
Top Bottom