STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Placed my order for a rower earlier this week. Now I have no excuse to get my cardio in after a workout or on rest days

i know iron man said to get that nice concept rower but my wife ended up hustling a free one from sears that was supposed to retail for around $500 shipped. got the maintenance guys at work assembling it now. gonna truck it home today or tomorrow so she can use it.

10 bucks. If you burly boys have a restaurant depot by you shop there... At least for stuff like yogurt and eggs.

265x8.

heres a video of my last squat session where I said my hips were super tight.

having a really tough time sitting back and opening up my hips to sink my squat, going to start really focusing on mobility again and utilizing my sit stand desk.

i know iron man said to get that nice concept rower but my wife ended up hustling a free one from sears that was supposed to retail for around $500 shipped. got the maintenance guys at work assembling it now. gonna truck it home today or tomorrow so she can use it.
Yeah I ended up going with concept. How did she get a free rower?

265x8.

having a really tough time sitting back and opening up my hips to sink my squat, going to start really focusing on mobility again and utilizing my sit stand desk.

Supppper tight. Im not sure you stood up once :lol:

Other than that though, it looks good.

Is homeboy in the background barefoot?!

Last edited:

265x8.

Whys homie in the back walking around bare feet? 
sick.gif

some people deadlift barefoot.

maintenance just brought the rower up to my office. feel like leaving it here instead of taking it home and rowing while i watch movies :lol:

I've forgotten my vans for the gym before and done whole gym sessions barefoot. No one even looked twice.

There's this Indian lady at my gym that stretches on a yoga mat barefoot for a good 30min. Like wth

I never really though much of Maxx Chewning deadlifting 600lbs until a few days ago...

When I realized he weighs 165-175 :lol:

I never really though much of Maxx Chewning deadlifting 600lbs until a few days ago...

When I realized he weighs 165-175
laugh.gif
Yeah he is a good puller at both styles.

He could be a lot stronger but he doesnt know **** about programming and refuses to put on any actual size. 

Back
Top Bottom