STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I started blazing again...so at night I get hungry and eat dinner number 2. Tried stopping smoking weed so I wouldn't eat so much....but it's too hard to stop. Imma try estinng yogurt , eggs and granola or something. Gotta get my body right for the summer so the girls can keep on ignoring me.

I haven't blazed before the gym in a while. That combined with pwo with have you in there for like 3 hours just stoked on life. :lol:

just wanted to shed some light on this product i been using for a while.

if anyone has any joint pains, then you should consider (even if you dont have joint pains, im sure it'll still help your joints out from them heavy *** weights)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

I had some real bad right shoulder and right knee pain in my joints. I been taking this daily for about a good 2 1/2 weeks and its a miracle worker.

its 8 pills a day which is a lot but its well worth it.

i have tried all kinds of joint supps because of my knees. super cissus + animal flex works really well but scivation recently came out with flexatril and that has taken the number 1 spot for me.

I just take glucosamine from Costco. Made my shoulder feel better. I'll try something else next time to see if it's better. My ankles hurt like hell in the am because of basketball.

from examine.com:
"If you increase a car's efficiency from 40mpg to 42mpg, you can accurately say that its efficiency has improved. But is it really notable?

That is the crux of glucosamine - it helps with osteoarthritis, but not by much. So if you go in knowing that, you should be okay."

My lower back feels all types of crazy and I can't figure out why. I took a break from lifting altogether for about 10 days and I started easing into it again on Monday. All I've been doing is super light squats, OHP, and bench.

Other than that the majority of my time in the gym has been spent playing basketball.

i have tried all kinds of joint supps because of my knees. super cissus + animal flex works really well but scivation recently came out with flexatril and that has taken the number 1 spot for me.

ima have to check that out. every time i rotate my leg up or my ankle up and down i hear cracking. this needs to get fixed

I am terrible at self control. Chips and salsa yesterday....churros...ice cream...couldn't stop eating :lol:

265x8.

heres a video of my last squat session where I said my hips were super tight.
having a really tough time sitting back and opening up my hips to sink my squat, going to start really focusing on mobility again and utilizing my sit stand desk.

Supppper tight. Im not sure you stood up once :lol:

Other than that though, it looks good.

Is homeboy in the background barefoot?!
This is probably a dumb question but i dont really understand tight hips. What does that mean and whats the giveaway in the vid his hips are tight?

This is probably a dumb question but i dont really understand tight hips. What does that mean and whats the giveaway in the vid his hips are tight?
The biggest give away is the lack of a full lockout which is what Durden is referring to.  My glutes never fully activate as I'm locking out and thus I don't appear to be standing straight up, even on the final set when I rack the weight.

The other give away is the forward tilt that occurs at the bottom of the squat.  Since I'm not opening up my hips, sitting back, etc. my knees shoot out further and even tho it looks like I'm hitting depth or ATG, if you look at my hip crease, its barely breaking parallel.

just wanted to shed some light on this product i been using for a while.

if anyone has any joint pains, then you should consider (even if you dont have joint pains, im sure it'll still help your joints out from them heavy *** weights)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

I had some real bad right shoulder and right knee pain in my joints. I been taking this daily for about a good 2 1/2 weeks and its a miracle worker.

its 8 pills a day which is a lot but its well worth it.
I just bought this last week from BB. Figure I should be taking joint support considering I get some issues every now and then. I grew up with Osgood-Schlatter disease in the knees and it sucked. Obviously since then it's gone but I'm starting to get some creeks in my knees

You also need to work on strengthening your quads to help with your knees caving in, aka knee valgus.

You also need to work on strengthening your quads to help with your knees caving in, aka knee valgus.

dat ugly squat syndrome [emoji]128557[/emoji]
it was way worse before. been hitting box squats to help with my quads, incorporating front squats this week.

265x8.

heres a video of my last squat session where I said my hips were super tight.
having a really tough time sitting back and opening up my hips to sink my squat, going to start really focusing on mobility again and utilizing my sit stand desk.

Supppper tight. Im not sure you stood up once :lol:

Other than that though, it looks good.

Is homeboy in the background barefoot?!

So the hips just a point but when people say tight hips theyre refering to all the muscles that attach to the pelvis. Its all the muscles that control hip extension, hip flexion, adduction and abduction movements (leg back, forward, in, and out). If one of those muscles is tight and doesnt have the fluid movement and range of motion it needs to have, itll create an unwanted movement pattern. (And if its not corrected overtime, thats how some injuries start)

In the video, its pretty obvious by the sort of "hunched" position when he's standing eith the bar on his shoulders. The butts back and the chest is leaning forward.

pulled the trigger on some adidas powerlift 2.0. cant wait for them to come in. heard great reviews about them.

Back
Top Bottom