STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I would never follow anything those Fugazi Shredz dweebs/ advice

I just like joey tho, he seems humble....and not about them adobe gainz. but shredz in general I agree, they suck.

Not sure if srs. There have been so many screenshots posted of him clowning on ppl who dont have the success he has. Tbh, I think he puts on the act to gain "respek" and a following. But he's a scum just like the rest of them

Peter dude is strong as hell and he looks like your average gym guy. I would def not expect him to throw up 315 on the bench for 9 reps.

Not sure if srs. There have been so many screenshots posted of him clowning on ppl who dont have the success he has. Tbh, I think he puts on the act to gain "respek" and a following. But he's a scum just like the rest of them

Damn don't say that..i haven't seen those screenshots :rolleyes . I barely open my ig but when I do he posts some decents stuff

Damn don't say that..i haven't seen those screenshots
eyes.gif
. I barely open my ig but when I do he posts some decents stuff
bro how are you. i haven't seen u on here or IG in a minute?

Internationalchestday right? lol

I'm barely on ig, use it mainly for my photography. and on snap I post here and there but just focusing on life bra
yea man lol.

you're posts were actually very motivating for me man.

yea man lol.

you're posts were actually very motivating for me man.

Word? Thanks man means something to me. Whenever I have time I try to go snap more pictures and such but with this new job I barely got the time.

I'm gona need you to get back to posting them vids of you showing off your dance moves tho:lol: :nthat:

Word? Thanks man means something to me. Whenever I have time I try to go snap more pictures and such but with this new job I barely got the time.

I'm gona need you to get back to posting them vids of you showing off your dance moves tho:lol:
nthat.gif
haha. im gonna post a vid this weekend just for you!

That guys knee cave isn't overly bad at all, I've seen young lifters and women whose knees almost touch they cave in so bad [emoji]128551[/emoji]

What he does is when the weights get heavy his hips shoot back slightly and he folds over some, happens to myself and a lot of raw low bar squatters.

Last edited:
That guys knee cave isn't overly bad at all, I've seen young lifters and women whose knees almost touch they cave in so bad [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Blondebeautybrit comes to mind when I think of knee cave. She moves impressive weight but man, I get nervous lol.

Last edited:
I laugh everytime i see people doing a deadlift ritual. U would thinknfoul shots for the game was on the line

Back
Top Bottom