STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Where my pinoy fitness fam at?

Last edited:
Where my pinoy fitness fam at?

BRUH. This hits home.

Back in the 6th grade I had longanisa, eggs, and fried rice right before a basketball game.

I burped right in the middle of a timeout and I was right in the huddle. EVERYBODY could smell it. Somehow no one figured out it was me.

...or they were just being polite. But as 6th graders I doubt it. They would've ripped me so hard.

When your knees cave in like that, you won't be moving big weight for long :lol:

I hear this said a lot but like what is the science behind it?

Like knee cave = possible tears of ligaments with how they jut in? Like the dude is crazy crazy strong but his form is nuts. The other dude on IG William Lim that i follow https://www.instagram.com/willielim_/ is also insanely strong and his form is perfect to me. BTW they are both like 145lbs....scary how strong they are (at least they compete at 66kgs i believe)

Last edited:
When your knees cave in like that, you won't be moving big weight for long :lol:

Like knee cave = possible tears of ligaments with how they jut in? Like the dude is crazy crazy strong but his form is nuts. The other dude on IG William Lim that i follow https://www.instagram.com/willielim_/ is also insanely strong and his form is perfect to me. BTW they are both like 145lbs....scary how strong they are (at least they compete at 66kgs i believe)

lol you follow him too?
They both go to my alma mater and they're in the same fraternity. I think Peter is one weight class above Willie though. Still kinda crazy to me that I've seen them both lift and never knew how strong they were.

lol you follow him too?
They both go to my alma mater and they're in the same fraternity. I think Peter is one weight class above Willie though. Still kinda crazy to me that I've seen them both lift and never knew how strong they were.

I am 175lbs currently and my max squat is 370 right now ive been working toward 405 for a while. Then i first say Will Lim...405 at 145lbs like its nothing i cried a little inside :lol:

anyways, i hit legs today with my adidas powerlift 2.0.

the shoes are great, but then again these are my first weightlifting shoes lol. It helped with my squats a lot as well.

well worth the $79

I think I'm ready to start dl again. I've done a few sets when my girl has been dl with light weight just using what she does and been fine. I can squat more than I've ever been able to. Lower back seems solid, I'll probably just start with 225 for a few weeks. We'll see what happens.

Squats been feeling hella good past couple weeks. For the past couple months I never went squat 225 but I know I can. Just like squatting for reps. But I think I might start adding weight on there. Dead lifts too I never went above 300... Sometimes I deadlifts my lower back hurt where the spine meets the hips

Squats been feeling hella good past couple weeks. For the past couple months I never went squat 225 but I know I can. Just like squatting for reps. But I think I might start adding weight on there. Dead lifts too I never went above 300... Sometimes I deadlifts my lower back hurt where the spine meets the hips
Get someone reputable in your gym to check your form bro. Might need to just tweek it a little.

I have no reference level because I only squat barefoot or vans but I actually like it and they're cheap or free.

I have no reference level because I only squat barefoot or vans but I actually like it and they're cheap or free.

Yeah I feel you. Chucks are my go to lifting shoe.

It's just the sneakerhead in me that wants some cool Nikes. If footwear was truly an issue with my squat I probably would've caved by now.

Back
Top Bottom