STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Was gonna do shoulders/legs but ended up doing chest/shoulders.

Didnt even do flat bench, was cooked after DB incline, BB incline, BB decline. Went ahead and did shoulders (idk why :lol:) and man, I forgot how taxing doing shoulders and chest together is. Feel great though. :smokin

Legs tomorrow. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Your dentist checks BP??

Definitely consider adding weight training to your routine. Blood pressure spikes during the weight training but studies have shown it has beneficial effects for hypertension in the long term.

Yeah they have a little wrist monitor

There is a bro at my new gym with over 2k for a total.

Much more motivating lifting with those dudes than anytime. The owners total is a little over 1800. Trying to get on that pr board one day. Dude is mad chill, he's letting me lift for free until June when they will be open until 11.

Much more motivating lifting with those dudes than anytime. The owners total is a little over 1800. Trying to get on that pr board one day. Dude is mad chill, he's letting me lift for free until June when they will be open until 11.
Whats his name? 

Whats his name? 

Ben loehrer is the owner I forget the top dudes name. I'll look next time I'm there. Matt something I believe.

Anyone else ever dealt with difficulty hitting their macros while in ketosis?

I could manage stuffing my face in a bulk cycle... I can barely even eat in ketosis.

Not hungry, just the slightest bit of food and im good to go. Food just looking repulsive after my body sends that 'satisfied' signal.

Might have to start bringing the shakes back out.

Anyone else ever dealt with difficulty hitting their macros while in ketosis?

I could manage stuffing my face in a bulk cycle... I can barely even eat in ketosis.

Not hungry, just the slightest bit of food and im good to go. Food just looking repulsive after my body sends that 'satisfied' signal.

Might have to start bringing the shakes back out.
Low carb, high fats? 

Cooked my back today. Idk how many pull ups I did. Followed by the usual rows, pull downs. I usually do back and some bicep work same day so I decided to end it with that. My arms were saying don't do it but I did anyway. Got that forearm cramping everytime I bend my arm 
laugh.gif

I really been enjoying sativa as a pre workout. Really gets me going.

*repped for farm work

Last edited:
I really been enjoying sativa as a pre workout. Really gets me going.

*repped for farm work
I will never under stand how people work out when they're high. I tried it once. Didn't like it at all. I took my *** over to the stationary bike and prolly did a good 45 min before I went home. I think I got paranoid or something

Farm day and back day are one in the same. :lol:

Yeah I'll shred my pen before sometimes. Just gets you stoked to lift. It's not for everyone though.

One of my best friends is a huge weed smoker, multiple times a day and working out high is something even he would never do. :lol:

Last edited:
Like I'm not going to go squat a pr but if I want to do a bunch of pull ups and abs for example by all means. I also stay at a 2 out of 10 or else it would suck.

Man the one time I ever been high I couldn't even carry a conversation

Someone would talk to me, and I'd be figuring out what to say and by the time I know what to say back the person would blink out of existence and I couldn't find him. Felt like time kept skipping forward on some broken DVD ****.

I can't imagine working out while high :lol:

I've worked out high before. It can act as a ped with the right dosage, just a few hits. Like bruh above me said, it can somehow motivate you to do hella reps. I've also hooped high or light weight drunk on different occasions and had some crazy games.

Last edited:
Closest I've ever come to working out under the influence was prom weekend. Some clown had the beer muscles and challenged me to a keg toss. Fool couldn't even lift it up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom