STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I used to be a BIG pothead, and when I started this lifestyle I realized I had to drop the smoking cause no matter how many times I say " I'm gona beat the urge to cheat my diet from the mucnhies"..I end up cheating :smh:

however every now and then I would smoke and hit the gym, the way I feel the contractions motivates me more during the workout lol

I will never under stand how people work out when they're high. I tried it once. Didn't like it at all. I took my *** over to the stationary bike and prolly did a good 45 min before I went home. I think I got paranoid or something

It was prolly 5 mins though [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Dweeb drug talk smh

Sorry Kuya...

giphy.gif

I'm so sick of breweries popping up everywhere. They stay hitting up our food truck to come and they and 90% duds.

You want to come to our brewery???? Omg

What trucks can I hit up for a reference?

None you'd be the first!

No dog...

So how many calories/protein in a whole rotisserie chicken?

Mom gets em everytime at Costco and I get the smaller ones from Stop & Shop. Had a tough leg day yesterday and a good back day today. Had half a chicken for lunch with rice and just ate the other half with rice for dinner. :lol:

:smokin

Tweaked my knee a while back and just starting to get back to squats. Never sweat so much from lifting....was only doing 5x5 at 225 :lol:

^ strong placebo effect?

Creatine is creatine as far as I know. Get what's in your price range.
could be. prob just all in my head. i did start using creatine mono when I first began lifting 1 1/2 year ago for about 4 month. then i got off of it. I recently just began using the hcl about 3 months ago.

Tips on curving soda intake?

Had been doing well for a good 2 years but the past 2 months I've been drinking a 20 oz a day
mean.gif

I just be having that taste in the evening

Tips on curving soda intake?

Had been doing well for a good 2 years but the past 2 months I've been drinking a 20 oz a day :smh:

I just be having that taste in the evening

One of the best investments I've made. Keeps ice cold water ice cold. I drink 3-4 of these 40oz bottles of water a day.

hydro-flask-40w-green-zen_2.jpg

Got back to dl today after 4 months or so off. Started at 135 and worked to 245 in sets of 5 just to see where I was at. Finished with 10 reps at 245. I'll gradually work up from there. So far no pain whatsoever. I'm just worried about form from here on out, the weight will come. Weight was coming up easier than ever, I've done a lot of lower back work since I hurt it.

For creatine I use vitamin shop. Dissolves better than ON.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom