"The Terminator" from The Terminator

"Adiago for Strings" from Adiago

"The Ecstasy of Gold" from the Good the Bad and the Ugly"

"Returns a King" from 300

"Chariots of Fire" from Chariots of Fire

"Lux Aeterna" from Requiem for a Dream

"Ride of the Valkyries" from Apocalypse Now

"Twisted Nerve" from Kill Bill

Every single day I come into my job I always see cookies, chips, cheese balls, gummy bears, sodas and every single day I fight the urge to not even look at them.

:frown:

Creatine monohydrate is the only form of creatine one needs to take, and dont listen to B.S. claims of "this one didnt make me retain water". Depending on initial amounts of creatine in the body, the response is different for different people. Some already have pretty high levels in their system so taking extra produces minimal results, while others may feel like its a wonder drug simply because they had low levels to begin with.

And the only "negative" to the water retention is simply from an aesthetic standpoint. The water retention isnt a bad thing, at all.

Alright fambs, semester is over, time to workout outside too. Anyone ever do baseball or football outdoor drills? I want to join a travel team next year or even just a softball league. I guess I'm aiming for core, quickness, and agility drills. Any tips?

Alright fambs, semester is over, time to workout outside too. Anyone ever do baseball or football outdoor drills? I want to join a travel team next year or even just a softball league. I guess I'm aiming for core, quickness, and agility drills. Any tips?

I do football drills. Bought a ladder and cones. I just youtubed some drills, do sprints between drills for a HIIT/plyometrics hybrid workout

saw a guy squatting today with horrible form.

Romaleos, belts, wrist wraps... the whole power lifter starter pack.

Dude then pulls out some brand new knee wraps to squat 225lbs.

You could tell her had no idea how to put them on 
roll.gif

On about his second or third rep, the wrap on his right knee just came loose and started falling off, but he kept going like nothing was happening 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

You could tell her had no idea how to put them on 
roll.gif

On about his second or third rep, the wrap on his right knee just came loose and started falling off, but he kept going like nothing was happening 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
Was he a member of Quarter Squat Gang??

You could tell her had no idea how to put them on :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

I seen that but dude was on a smith machine

Whats up with people taking pwo straight off the scoop and a swig of water..... free basing?

You could tell her had no idea how to put them on :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

Don't make fun :\

Has anyone here every tried Jim Stoppani's 6-weeks shortcut to shred program? So far I'm on day 10 and I'm starting to look and feel great. Trying to my best to stick to the workouts and meal plans as closely as described.

Was traveling last weekend and missed a workout day and had a cheat weekend. Still feel pretty good though.

Last edited:
Yea im on week 4 and loveing i think my body has changed and ive stayed on the high carbs but starting to cut this week

Last week I saw a dude throw on a inzer belt to squat 185. He did it fine. Then he goes to 225 and almost lost the bar when he went to re rack it he was shaking so bad.

The whole gym was watching him and smirking. Not because of that but at this gym you better be doing work if you throw on a belt so everyone saw it coming from a mile away just waiting for something funny to happen.

Then 10 minutes later a dude is being extra loud dl 225. Someone straight up told him you need to have more weight on the bar to be that loud. :lol:

Last edited:
I throw on knee sleeves at 225

And I know ain't nobody telling me nothing

lol I throw on knee slives just do do no weight lunges.. that's what happens when you get me @amel223's age... need all the assistance you can get.

Has anyone felt their alcohol tolerance level take a skydive now that you are more in shape?

I know you change with age. 18-22 it took a lot to get me buzzed. Mind you I was never obese. 24 now and in the best shape of my life but man after a night of drinking steady with food, I was feeling it and felt like crap in the morning.

Has anyone here every tried Jim Stoppani's 6-weeks shortcut to shred program? So far I'm on day 10 and I'm starting to look and feel great. Trying to my best to stick to the workouts and meal plans as closely as described.

Was traveling last weekend and missed a workout day and had a cheat weekend. Still feel pretty good though.

Did you have the workout plan for the program?

Has anyone felt their alcohol tolerance level take a skydive now that you are more in shape?

I know you change with age. 18-22 it took a lot to get me buzzed. Mind you I was never obese. 24 now and in the best shape of my life but man after a night of drinking steady with food, I was feeling it and felt like crap in the morning.

I think it comes down to how often youre drinking fam, if youre like i was, i was drinking a ton until age 25, and built up a high tolerance. Now (32) i dont drink a lot and can catch a buzz pretty easily

Back
Top Bottom