So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

Are you from dc? them joints look like the minnesota ave special...lol jk jk

I believe that one person should pay the mortgage and the other the bills. Split kid expenses and any other unexpected costs that come up.
Have a joint account and a seperate account.

I believe that one person should pay the mortgage and the other the bills. Split kid expenses and any other unexpected costs that come up.

son put a damn spoiler on those pics
jesus christ
sick.gif

they can continue to expect that along with no results. chix like these are worse talking heads than fox news.

they can continue to expect that along with no results. chix like these are worse talking heads than fox news.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.

So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

what did you miss...? what is there to clear up?

husband pays mortgage
wife pays electric, gas, water, cable, etc
 maybe combine car note and insurance and split it equal and split food expenses

husband pays mortgage

When I get married mortgage and bills will be split 50/50 between my husband and I
Separate bank accounts
laugh.gif
I like to spend my money on new toys so it'll be better if we have separate bank accounts

husband pays mortgage

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

chciks are the worst with that. I was dating a chick who made 3 times as much as Idid and shorty would always be looking for a handout. lived at home too and the only bill she had was her car note. Broad was fine as hell but I couldn't get with it.

When I get married mortgage and bills will be split 50/50 between my husband and I
Separate bank accounts
laugh.gif
I like to spend my money on new toys so it'll be better if we have separate bank accounts

husband pays mortgage

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom