So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

185833_113646632042974_100001929128278_103435_2990085_n.jpg

She looks like 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd hit it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You just disrespected my corneas.

Haha.

Nah but you cant even reason with women that have this kind of mentality. I look at marriage as a business. If both of you are pulling your weight to reach your goals then im all for it. If im the one working all day she needs to be going hard in other areas making sure we're on point. But if she just wants to lay up and expects you to give her the world? Keep it moving.

Edit: Women like this really need to give their brain a bath. It usually ends two ways, shes a bad chick and snags a sugardaddy or..her wants outweigh what her appearance allows her to pursue and becomes a burned out late 30 somethin' woman screaming men ain't %%*!.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You just disrespected my corneas.

Haha.

Nah but you cant even reason with women that have this kind of mentality. I look at marriage as a business. If both of you are pulling your weight to reach your goals then im all for it. If im the one working all day she needs to be going hard in other areas making sure we're on point. But if she just wants to lay up and expects you to give her the world? Keep it moving.

Edit: Women like this really need to give their brain a bath. It usually ends two ways, shes a bad chick and snags a sugardaddy or..her wants outweigh what her appearance allows her to pursue and becomes a burned out late 30 somethin' woman screaming men ain't %%*!.

Women who think this was aren usually not pick of the litter. If you're gonna expect your bills be paid you better be a perfect 10.

Women who think this was aren usually not pick of the litter. If you're gonna expect your bills be paid you better be a perfect 10.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

These women are common and unfortunately they are not 10's.

I'm all about equal rights and equal fights.  Women deserve it and are capable.  Don't turn around and hit me with: "A man should do...." #pumpdadamnbreaks
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom