So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

We used to have one in the old place, I'd say I used it 50/50? but dishes were easier to do by hand with a double basin sink. Our problem is we have like 4 sets of dinnerware but only 2 of us
laugh.gif
and I'm lazy. And hate dishes. Not to mention pots and pans. Argh lol then there's the 4 flights of stairs between you and the laundry machines
30t6p3b.gif

^ i hate washing them too but it doens't make sense to either wait for enough dishes to fill or just puttint in like 2 plates and 4 cups...

even when i had a roommate we just used the dishwasher as a drying rack

^ i hate washing them too but it doens't make sense to either wait for enough dishes to fill or just puttint in like 2 plates and 4 cups...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

And guess who did these polls MEN.... MEN who have never done the work. So how can they evaulate a job they never done. I have kids rather they are older now and I did a labor job the staying at home with them, and now a pencil pusher. Stay at home until daycare/kindergarden>my pencil pusher work but any labor job I ever did> housework. Plus those polls dont even make sense when you use logic how can a housewife work be worth more then a live-in maid nanny? That is essentially what a housewife is with the exception the housewife boar the kids. And a maid/nanny doesnt make 138k hell they dont even make 38K. Its funny how everyone who believes this mess is a woman and or someone who doesnt have kids and havent stayed at home with kids.
Good to know you have a big hands on role in helping out with the kids and house chores. Did you take care of the kids full time when they were babies?

I just think in general that being a parent, whether mom or dad, is one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Yep I was finishing up college and trying to work on starting a business. Like i said i Have 2 girls. One 10 the other 7. So a newborn and a 3 y/o. Was it hard no? Not in the since of difficulty or labor in a physical sense. But at times it was very hard from a stress mental sense. It was times I was like damn another diaper change, not because of the physical strains of changing them, using baby wipes and tossing them in a diaper genie, but from the mental/emotional stress of having to repetively doing it over and over 10-12 times back to back. Or when my youngest got jaundice, it wasnt physically hard or anything i just felt stress cause she was constantly crying and upset and i felt helpless because it was lil to nothing i could do about it.

Now when i worked for transportion road and drainage, my back hurt physically from lifting 100 lbs bags of quikrete,my arms were sore from trofting ditches grading sidewalks. Hell when I did boot camp that was physical and when i compare my times of roadwork/construction and my times in the army with being home with my kids, i just cant say honestly the two girls where tougher then ft benning army life/ or reconstruction roads/sidewalks/ bridges.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

And guess who did these polls MEN.... MEN who have never done the work. So how can they evaulate a job they never done. I have kids rather they are older now and I did a labor job the staying at home with them, and now a pencil pusher. Stay at home until daycare/kindergarden>my pencil pusher work but any labor job I ever did> housework. Plus those polls dont even make sense when you use logic how can a housewife work be worth more then a live-in maid nanny? That is essentially what a housewife is with the exception the housewife boar the kids. And a maid/nanny doesnt make 138k hell they dont even make 38K. Its funny how everyone who believes this mess is a woman and or someone who doesnt have kids and havent stayed at home with kids.
Good to know you have a big hands on role in helping out with the kids and house chores. Did you take care of the kids full time when they were babies?

I just think in general that being a parent, whether mom or dad, is one of the hardest jobs in the world.

Yep I was finishing up college and trying to work on starting a business. Like i said i Have 2 girls. One 10 the other 7. So a newborn and a 3 y/o. Was it hard no? Not in the since of difficulty or labor in a physical sense. But at times it was very hard from a stress mental sense. It was times I was like damn another diaper change, not because of the physical strains of changing them, using baby wipes and tossing them in a diaper genie, but from the mental/emotional stress of having to repetively doing it over and over 10-12 times back to back. Or when my youngest got jaundice, it wasnt physically hard or anything i just felt stress cause she was constantly crying and upset and i felt helpless because it was lil to nothing i could do about it.

Now when i worked for transportion road and drainage, my back hurt physically from lifting 100 lbs bags of quikrete,my arms were sore from trofting ditches grading sidewalks. Hell when I did boot camp that was physical and when i compare my times of roadwork/construction and my times in the army with being home with my kids, i just cant say honestly the two girls where tougher then ft benning army life/ or reconstruction roads/sidewalks/ bridges.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I can definitely see how physical labour work can be physically and mentally daunting and strenuous.

Mad props and respect to you for being such a great dad, but also such a great man.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

I can definitely see how physical labour work can be physically and mentally daunting and strenuous.

Mad props and respect to you for being such a great dad, but also such a great man.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Man you should see the # of cooking utensils, bowls, pots and pans hubs can use in a meal. Granted he's gotten better and it's a most excellent trade off. Hand washing also uses less water. I sure miss the option though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Man you should see the # of cooking utensils, bowls, pots and pans hubs can use in a meal. Granted he's gotten better and it's a most excellent trade off. Hand washing also uses less water. I sure miss the option though
frown.gif

If my wife is making the same amount as cash as me or more, we can split different tasks. If she's making less, she can do more.

Hopefully though, she won't mind doing stuff like that, like cooking and laundry and stuff. We're splitting the taxes though, no way I'm gonna drop more if we're living together.

If my wife is making the same amount as cash as me or more, we can split different tasks. If she's making less, she can do more.

Hopefully though, she won't mind doing stuff like that, like cooking and laundry and stuff. We're splitting the taxes though, no way I'm gonna drop more if we're living together.

I cant lie......even thought we split everything financially, she cooks and cleans more than i do because i dont really know how to cook and she doesnt like how long it takes me to clean up.

She LIVES by the quote "if you want something done right, do it yourself." AND SHE DOES, lol.

She #%@*%** and moans sometimes about how i do things, but she gets over it after i put the meat in the oven.

I cant lie......even thought we split everything financially, she cooks and cleans more than i do because i dont really know how to cook and she doesnt like how long it takes me to clean up.

She LIVES by the quote "if you want something done right, do it yourself." AND SHE DOES, lol.

She #%@*%** and moans sometimes about how i do things, but she gets over it after i put the meat in the oven.

Some women always want more. I would never allow this to happen. No way she wouldnt split the bills with me

Some women always want more. I would never allow this to happen. No way she wouldnt split the bills with me

SoleWoman wrote:
Are you from dc? them joints look like the minnesota ave special...lol jk jk

I believe that one person should pay the mortgage and the other the bills. Split kid expenses and any other unexpected costs that come up.
Have a joint account and a seperate account.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

+%$! minnesota ave have some bad lil joints though

SoleWoman wrote:
Are you from dc? them joints look like the minnesota ave special...lol jk jk

I believe that one person should pay the mortgage and the other the bills. Split kid expenses and any other unexpected costs that come up.
Have a joint account and a seperate account.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

+%$! minnesota ave have some bad lil joints though

I'm a girl, currently in college, working my +$% off so that I can make my own living one day. I don't want to have to depend on any guy. The fact that they have a job and still want to be supported is ridiculous. I don't know what world theyre living in. If you live with someone, you split the bills. Correct me if I'm wrong, but dont BOTH of you use water, electricity, gas, etc? I don't understand why some women feel entitled to be taken care of by a guy. For what... Being with him? Grow up. Get your own career, make your own living, and support yourself.

I'm a girl, currently in college, working my +$% off so that I can make my own living one day. I don't want to have to depend on any guy. The fact that they have a job and still want to be supported is ridiculous. I don't know what world theyre living in. If you live with someone, you split the bills. Correct me if I'm wrong, but dont BOTH of you use water, electricity, gas, etc? I don't understand why some women feel entitled to be taken care of by a guy. For what... Being with him? Grow up. Get your own career, make your own living, and support yourself.

Back
Top Bottom