So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Women who think this was aren usually not pick of the litter. If you're gonna expect your bills be paid you better be a perfect 10.
These women are common and unfortunately they are not 10's.

I'm all about equal rights and equal fights.  Women deserve it and are capable.  Don't turn around and hit me with: "A man should do...." #pumpdadamnbreaks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You just disrespected my corneas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will use this again and again and again,, and i will credit you 60% of the time everytime.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

You just disrespected my corneas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will use this again and again and again,, and i will credit you 60% of the time everytime.

Too many women nowadays want chivalry and want the old fashioned treatment but refuse to cook a damn meal. 
30t6p3b.gif

Too many women nowadays want chivalry and want the old fashioned treatment but refuse to cook a damn meal. 
30t6p3b.gif

Women who think this was aren usually not pick of the litter. If you're gonna expect your bills be paid you better be a perfect 10.

Cosign these extra average females always tryna act like they are top flight. I mean sit down with this crap.
mad.gif

Cosign these extra average females always tryna act like they are top flight. I mean sit down with this crap.
mad.gif

bruh, you never have a in depth conscious conversation with birds my g, even when they wanna sound sincere and real about the topic.
The only thing that will come out they mouth is some imagery of a beyonce song or make it rain trick.

whats good with the skinny blonde tho, i'd pipe

bruh, you never have a in depth conscious conversation with birds my g, even when they wanna sound sincere and real about the topic.
The only thing that will come out they mouth is some imagery of a beyonce song or make it rain trick.

whats good with the skinny blonde tho, i'd pipe

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Your avy. Any info would be appreciated.

but that conversation was pure foolishness. 

i swear women nowadays live on some kind of fantasy land.

they get caught up in those real house wives, dumb songs and videos. Then think they can apply  it to their own life. lost in life.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Your avy. Any info would be appreciated.

but that conversation was pure foolishness. 

i swear women nowadays live on some kind of fantasy land.

they get caught up in those real house wives, dumb songs and videos. Then think they can apply  it to their own life. lost in life.

maaan idk why but i love me a lightskin girl with some red or blonde hair...

thanks for the pics tho she's def my speed..

maaan idk why but i love me a lightskin girl with some red or blonde hair...

thanks for the pics tho she's def my speed..

These chicks are clearly just talking out of their **% just for conversation sake, no one lives like that no matter how much of a simp/simpleton you are. Sugardaddy is a different case.

These chicks are clearly just talking out of their **% just for conversation sake, no one lives like that no matter how much of a simp/simpleton you are. Sugardaddy is a different case.

Chicks are gross, they have 0 to offer yet want everything in return...go dat wayyyyy..

I'm married and pay all the bills, my wife works but makes no where near what I make so she's just responsible for her carnote and insurance....once she gets her masters and gets a job that pays her more than what I get, things will be split down the middle, that's our agreement.

Chicks are gross, they have 0 to offer yet want everything in return...go dat wayyyyy..

I'm married and pay all the bills, my wife works but makes no where near what I make so she's just responsible for her carnote and insurance....once she gets her masters and gets a job that pays her more than what I get, things will be split down the middle, that's our agreement.

Back
Top Bottom