So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

pacmagic2002 wrote:
167614_183554421663696_100000274183812_593198_2138876_n.jpg

straight side piece material.......

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

These chicks are clearly just talking out of their **% just for conversation sake, no one lives like that no matter how much of a simp/simpleton you are. Sugardaddy is a different case.
nah trust its dudes that live by this my cousin do and he gives her "allowance"
30t6p3b.gif

These chicks are clearly just talking out of their **% just for conversation sake, no one lives like that no matter how much of a simp/simpleton you are. Sugardaddy is a different case.
nah trust its dudes that live by this my cousin do and he gives her "allowance"
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah i know dudes that give their women allowances, but they usually don't live together. I can't see living together and not splitting #*+%, just the dude paying for everything plus giving her shopping money. You's a damn fool if you do.

Yeah i know dudes that give their women allowances, but they usually don't live together. I can't see living together and not splitting #*+%, just the dude paying for everything plus giving her shopping money. You's a damn fool if you do.

LOL @ allowance
roll.gif

Tell her you allow her to pleasure you every night, you allow her a meal from McDonalds every now and then, you allow her to be seen in public with you

What part of the game is this?

LOL @ allowance
roll.gif

Tell her you allow her to pleasure you every night, you allow her a meal from McDonalds every now and then, you allow her to be seen in public with you

What part of the game is this?

Dudes $@+@ up constantly, and with how materialistic women are, easiest way to keep em is to throw money at em. That's why these chicks out here are always talking bad about their dude, but won't seek better cuz of the cash flow. Like the way they live, the apt they live in, the whip they buy etc is budgeted with her income+his allowance so they don't wanna drop that. I was digging one like that that wouldn't budge but i had to think about it, is that what i really want?

Dudes $@+@ up constantly, and with how materialistic women are, easiest way to keep em is to throw money at em. That's why these chicks out here are always talking bad about their dude, but won't seek better cuz of the cash flow. Like the way they live, the apt they live in, the whip they buy etc is budgeted with her income+his allowance so they don't wanna drop that. I was digging one like that that wouldn't budge but i had to think about it, is that what i really want?

laugh.gif
These broads are trippin. Won't have a man to come home to to pay there bills lookin the way they do. 

laugh.gif
These broads are trippin. Won't have a man to come home to to pay there bills lookin the way they do. 

None of them are or have ever been married BTW. (I was gonna make this point during the conversation....but i got tired of hearing them talk)

None of them are or have ever been married BTW. (I was gonna make this point during the conversation....but i got tired of hearing them talk)

*chuckles*
Sad thing is some idiot IS gonna do it for em'.
Oh yeah and OP...
don't even waste your time conversing with fools like this... about ANYTHING!
It's hazardous to your health and we want you around... mmmkay?

*chuckles*
Sad thing is some idiot IS gonna do it for em'.
Oh yeah and OP...
don't even waste your time conversing with fools like this... about ANYTHING!
It's hazardous to your health and we want you around... mmmkay?

Back
Top Bottom