So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

chciks are the worst with that. I was dating a chick who made 3 times as much as Idid and shorty would always be looking for a handout. lived at home too and the only bill she had was her car note. Broad was fine as hell but I couldn't get with it.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

185833_113646632042974_100001929128278_103435_2990085_n.jpg
hmmm_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s800x600-97733.jpg

The great debate 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd smash though 
eyes.gif

Man,this describes alot of women,they just want everything beneficial n +!@,They look like Hoodrats anyway,have nothing to offer but big lips,warm spit and space

Man,this describes alot of women,they just want everything beneficial n +!@,They look like Hoodrats anyway,have nothing to offer but big lips,warm spit and space

THEY USE TO DUDES TRICKING & SIMPING

LIFE IS FOREVER DISTORTED IN SHAMBLES FOR THEM UNTIL THEY SEE ITS TIME TO PICK THINGS UP THEMSELFS

MOSTLY AFTER WHEN THE 2ND OR THIRD CHILD IS BORN
laugh.gif

LIFE IS FOREVER DISTORTED IN SHAMBLES FOR THEM UNTIL THEY SEE ITS TIME TO PICK THINGS UP THEMSELFS

laugh.gif

Girls want to be equal in every way to benefit them. But when it comes down to doing their part, the want a man to do xx amount of things and they don't have to do $@##. Girls are "traditional" or "old school" but don't wanna cook, clean, etc. They want the old school man, but they don't wanna do anything old school

Girls want to be equal in every way to benefit them. But when it comes down to doing their part, the want a man to do xx amount of things and they don't have to do $@##. Girls are "traditional" or "old school" but don't wanna cook, clean, etc. They want the old school man, but they don't wanna do anything old school

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.
what did you miss...? what is there to clear up?

husband pays mortgage
wife pays electric, gas, water, cable, etc
 maybe combine car note and insurance and split it equal and split food expenses

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

clapping.gif

Im confused......Because later she said thats cool too.   But anyway........

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.
what did you miss...? what is there to clear up?

husband pays mortgage
wife pays electric, gas, water, cable, etc
 maybe combine car note and insurance and split it equal and split food expenses

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

clapping.gif

Im confused......Because later she said thats cool too.   But anyway........

Looking at the pics again, i can't help but be offended by this thread. Even sadder is someone is prolly going to give an allowance to these golems

Looking at the pics again, i can't help but be offended by this thread. Even sadder is someone is prolly going to give an allowance to these golems

I see you your point about how they don't want to spend their money on bills but I think it's more like they don't want to spend their hard earned money on your bills if they are not the ones who created them.

I see you your point about how they don't want to spend their money on bills but I think it's more like they don't want to spend their hard earned money on your bills if they are not the ones who created them.

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by G14

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thats why chicks like that stay single. One day they'll be in the mid-late 30's mad at men and at life.

Thats why chicks like that stay single. One day they'll be in the mid-late 30's mad at men and at life.

disgusting. you're talking to the wrong type of women. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the thought of dudes actually giving those women you posted a free ride. 

disgusting. you're talking to the wrong type of women. 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the thought of dudes actually giving those women you posted a free ride. 

Back
Top Bottom