So women want to be equals in EVERYTHING.....Until they get home??

them beaches look like birds and gold diggas.

i would put hands on a bish if she said that to me, AND YOUR LIVING OUT OF MY HOUSE.
30t6p3b.gif

BUT

207778_1010699477656_1530063730_30026710_7545790_n.jpg

she looks like she'll succ the life and spirit out of you.
devil.gif

them beaches look like birds and gold diggas.

i would put hands on a bish if she said that to me, AND YOUR LIVING OUT OF MY HOUSE.
30t6p3b.gif

BUT

devil.gif

--Cant be arguing with these hoodrats.
--They be thinking they're right when they're painfully wrong. Fail on their end.

--Cant be arguing with these hoodrats.
--They be thinking they're right when they're painfully wrong. Fail on their end.

Something i thought was funny.

One of the women posted a few months ago that her last ex boyfriend would take the knobs off of all the doors inside the house so she couldnt use the bathroom or go into any rooms and lock the door.

She is the one laying down in the bed. She says he was an engineer and paid all the bills while she stayed at home and didnt do anything.............So i said....."YOU DONT WANNA PAY NO BILLS.....HE DONT WANT NO DAMN KNOBS ON THE DOOR."

In short....She didnt say too much after that, lol.

Something i thought was funny.

One of the women posted a few months ago that her last ex boyfriend would take the knobs off of all the doors inside the house so she couldnt use the bathroom or go into any rooms and lock the door.

She is the one laying down in the bed. She says he was an engineer and paid all the bills while she stayed at home and didnt do anything.............So i said....."YOU DONT WANNA PAY NO BILLS.....HE DONT WANT NO DAMN KNOBS ON THE DOOR."

In short....She didnt say too much after that, lol.

kdawg wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.

what did you miss...? what is there to clear up?

husband pays mortgage
wife pays electric, gas, water, cable, etc
 maybe combine car note and insurance and split it equal and split food expenses

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

....ive said this same thing on here many times before, and ill say it again: 

the whole being married and splitting up the bills thing is a recipe for disaster

- i have a very good friend on his second marriage having problems.....yet again, and he's still on that split the bills up foolishness.

.....so he calls me the other day pissed that his wife went out and got a brand new camry with a car note of $700 (not including insurance), calling herself trying to build her credit up
eyes.gif
. i let him get his frustrations all out and i debated on trying to talk to him and show him where he's going wrong. i called him and left a message that we can talk about it if he wants to. he called back later and said "nah, im good. thats her money man."
laugh.gif
. glad he called, i left it alone
30t6p3b.gif

- the best way i can explain it?

......think of marriage like a buisiness. you dont wanna be in the red. being in the black is good but you wanna be in the green. for a business thats difficult to do when the Pres. and the Vice Pres. have separate business expense accounts, and one doesnt know what the other is doing with the money.

kdawg wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
So if there is no kid or any unexpected costs that have come up in a while. One person should pay the mortgage and the other bills? Clear that up for me because I can't really grasp what you are saying.

what did you miss...? what is there to clear up?

husband pays mortgage
wife pays electric, gas, water, cable, etc
 maybe combine car note and insurance and split it equal and split food expenses

Why not just split everything?

I've never worked out the obsession some folks have with splitting things - if it's about protecting "your" assets then it doesn't work like that anyway - just because I have technically paid all the mortgage payments on my house it doesn't mean that I am entitled to it any more than she is.

We just pay everything into a joint account and pay all the bills out of that. Simple. We each have personal accounts for small stuff and spending money but we don't draw lines about who gets what - although my sister does. I'm sure they sit down and work it out to the penny how much each other spends to make it "fair" - that's what she does with my kids for Christmas anyway...

There's no right and wrong though - you can "believe" what you like but it doesn't make it fair. These girls are wrong though - reverse sexism at its finest.

....ive said this same thing on here many times before, and ill say it again: 

the whole being married and splitting up the bills thing is a recipe for disaster

- i have a very good friend on his second marriage having problems.....yet again, and he's still on that split the bills up foolishness.

.....so he calls me the other day pissed that his wife went out and got a brand new camry with a car note of $700 (not including insurance), calling herself trying to build her credit up
eyes.gif
. i let him get his frustrations all out and i debated on trying to talk to him and show him where he's going wrong. i called him and left a message that we can talk about it if he wants to. he called back later and said "nah, im good. thats her money man."
laugh.gif
. glad he called, i left it alone
30t6p3b.gif

- the best way i can explain it?

......think of marriage like a buisiness. you dont wanna be in the red. being in the black is good but you wanna be in the green. for a business thats difficult to do when the Pres. and the Vice Pres. have separate business expense accounts, and one doesnt know what the other is doing with the money.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so how should expenses be divided vet?

....why would you divide any of it?

- we pay our bills like tithes. both checks are deposited into the same account, after the bills are paid we take out $500 cash to get us by until next pay period. if i want something...i buy it, same for her. we dont even use debit unless its an emergency *straight cash homie*

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so how should expenses be divided vet?

....why would you divide any of it?

- we pay our bills like tithes. both checks are deposited into the same account, after the bills are paid we take out $500 cash to get us by until next pay period. if i want something...i buy it, same for her. we dont even use debit unless its an emergency *straight cash homie*

Originally Posted by reeeem0

devil.gif
Aint that the truth. 

These folk on here just don't understand...I bet that boppers box & dome game is official like a referees whistle...
devil.gif
  She ain't the cutest by far, but I bet she puts in that work. 

Sidenote: a woman on the same physical appearance level as this one, once told me "girls like us work harder than the gorgeous ones.  the gorgeous girls just lay there and wait for the job to be finished cause they know dudes will always come back based on their looks.  where as girls like her...put in that WORK to make sure you come back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

devil.gif
Aint that the truth. 

These folk on here just don't understand...I bet that boppers box & dome game is official like a referees whistle...
devil.gif
  She ain't the cutest by far, but I bet she puts in that work. 

Sidenote: a woman on the same physical appearance level as this one, once told me "girls like us work harder than the gorgeous ones.  the gorgeous girls just lay there and wait for the job to be finished cause they know dudes will always come back based on their looks.  where as girls like her...put in that WORK to make sure you come back 
laugh.gif

^ that's exactlly what I was going to say. You just don't divide it.

It's not 'not fair' because you're not thinking about who it's not fair to - you're not 2 people but a couple and thinking that way is the only way you'll not be unhappy about the split.

The business example isn't a bad one - it's about doing what's best for you (plural) but still allowing each other to have individual freedom.

My wife would go daft too if I bought a car without talking to her about it - not really because of the money but more because I went off and did something that affects us without talking to her about it.

It's a much bigger issue than just finances - it's about respecting your partner.

^ that's exactlly what I was going to say. You just don't divide it.

It's not 'not fair' because you're not thinking about who it's not fair to - you're not 2 people but a couple and thinking that way is the only way you'll not be unhappy about the split.

The business example isn't a bad one - it's about doing what's best for you (plural) but still allowing each other to have individual freedom.

My wife would go daft too if I bought a car without talking to her about it - not really because of the money but more because I went off and did something that affects us without talking to her about it.

It's a much bigger issue than just finances - it's about respecting your partner.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

True and come back I do
devil.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

True and come back I do
devil.gif

lol i agree with u completely.
if women want full all out "equality" then thats not only the positives, but the dam negatives too!

Back
Top Bottom